LSAT: 172, GPA: 3.75 Columbia/NYU

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
orangeorangutan

New

LSAT: 172, GPA: 3.75 Columbia/NYU

Post by orangeorangutan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:11 pm

Average to Slightly Above Average Softs. I graduated with a 3.75 GPA in Fordham's Honors Business Program which is made up of only 15-20 of the top students (don't know if that matters).

My top choice by far is Columbia Law but NYU would be great as well. As a New York resident already, I would be able to eliminate the costs of renting a new place which would be huge. Additionally, I hope to move into big law in NYC after graduating so Columbia and NYU really feel like the best fit.

I'm coming pretty much straight out of college although I do have about a year's worth of experience at a hedge fund.

Thanks for the help!

LandCrabLaw

New

Re: LSAT: 172, GPA: 3.75 Columbia/NYU

Post by LandCrabLaw » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:41 am

orangeorangutan wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:11 pm
Average to Slightly Above Average Softs. I graduated with a 3.75 GPA in Fordham's Honors Business Program which is made up of only 15-20 of the top students (don't know if that matters).

My top choice by far is Columbia Law but NYU would be great as well. As a New York resident already, I would be able to eliminate the costs of renting a new place which would be huge. Additionally, I hope to move into big law in NYC after graduating so Columbia and NYU really feel like the best fit.

I'm coming pretty much straight out of college although I do have about a year's worth of experience at a hedge fund.

Thanks for the help!
I'd say your softs are average at best. Saying they are slightly above would be reaching. But your chances at CN look good. Your exact stats only have acceptances on mylsn: https://mylsn.info/d1wc8f/

Return to “What are my chances?”