Chances and Where to Apply

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
j123b3

New

Chances and Where to Apply

Post by j123b3 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:49 am

What should be my target and reach schools? Do I have a chance at Northwestern through ED or is my GPA too low?

GPA: 3.43
LSAT:171

Strong LORs (1 academic and 1 professional) with 2yrs we

LandCrabLaw

New

Re: Chances and Where to Apply

Post by LandCrabLaw » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:09 pm

Northwestern ED is actually more competitive than RD because of the scholarship. I don't know how much of a chance you have either way given your splitter status. You should apply broadly in the t20.

decimalsanddollars

Bronze

Post by decimalsanddollars » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:40 pm

https://mylsn.info/9dnogb/

Chances at the t14 don't look awesome, but UVA, Duke, and NW look like worthy reach schools (plus maybe NYU and Penn, just to maximize odds). I'd consider the lower t20, where your numbers would net you acceptance and even scholarships. As above poster said, because you're a splitter, you should apply broadly.

j123b3

New

Post by j123b3 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:55 pm

decimalsanddollars wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:40 pm
https://mylsn.info/9dnogb/

Chances at the t14 don't look awesome, but UVA, Duke, and NW look like worthy reach schools (plus maybe NYU and Penn, just to maximize odds). I'd consider the lower t20, where your numbers would net you acceptance and even scholarships. As above poster said, because you're a splitter, you should apply broadly.
Thank you. Definitely will apply broadly it seems. Hoping I can work some magic with Northwestern but who knows what will happen this upcoming cycle.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”