3.38/ 170 help! Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
mrclayton

New

3.38/ 170 help!

Post by mrclayton » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Just got my October test and I got the exact same as my previous score. With the exception of my personal statement, all of my application materials are completed. I have no idea what my application strategy should be. I would love to go to school and work in a big city like New York. Should I apply ED to NYU and see what happens or am I wasting my time and possibly losing my ED to a school like Georgetown or Cornell? Any help or input is appreciated!

longlivetheking

Bronze

Re: 3.38/ 170 help!

Post by longlivetheking » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:37 pm

mrclayton wrote:Just got my October test and I got the exact same as my previous score. With the exception of my personal statement, all of my application materials are completed. I have no idea what my application strategy should be. I would love to go to school and work in a big city like New York. Should I apply ED to NYU and see what happens or am I wasting my time and possibly losing my ED to a school like Georgetown or Cornell? Any help or input is appreciated!
i would ED NYU or Penn. Penn might be safer but I think you'll get into the waitlist for NYU. can you retake?

Return to “What are my chances?”