165, 3.5 Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
cmilleruni

New

165, 3.5

Post by cmilleruni » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:19 pm

Just got a 165, will graduate with a 3.5 gpa, a masters in accounting, and my CPA. I'm from a small public school in the midwest. I've been told that lawschoolnumbers.com can be swayed a lot by people reporting higher numbers than they actually have. So what are my realistic odds at the following schools

Iowa, BC, BU, USC, UCLA, Emory, Illinois, Minnesota, Notre Dame, Wash U, Vanderbilt, Texas, and Northwestern

Thanks much

Nova

Platinum

Re: 165, 3.5

Post by Nova » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:38 pm

My crystal ball says:
Iowa IN
BC OUT
BU OUT
USC OUT
UCLA OUT
Emory IN
Illinois IN
Minnesota OUT
Notre Dame IN
Wash U, OUT
Vanderbilt OUT
Texas OUT
Northwestern OUT

LSN is pretty accurate. There are usually clear trends (seas of green, walls of death). You should really retake in Oct. An extra point or two could make all the difference at many of the schools you listed. Anytime you are below both medians, you shouldnt expect to get in.

jsgrunwald

New

Post by jsgrunwald » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:32 pm

LSATSCORES2012

Silver

Post by LSATSCORES2012 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:50 pm

cmilleruni wrote:Just got a 165, will graduate with a 3.5 gpa, a masters in accounting, and my CPA. I'm from a small public school in the midwest. I've been told that lawschoolnumbers.com can be swayed a lot by people reporting higher numbers than they actually have. So what are my realistic odds at the following schools

Iowa, BC, BU, USC, UCLA, Emory, Illinois, Minnesota, Notre Dame, Wash U, Vanderbilt, Texas, and Northwestern

Thanks much
I don't see why people would supply higher numbers than they actually have... you're on the internet, no one knows who you are.

In any case, based on LSN data, here's what you've got. Hope it's helpful.

(lsat range 164-166, gpa range 3.45 to 3.55)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”