3.92/ 166 w/ retake pending-Berkeley, et al? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
dasnichtige

New

3.92/ 166 w/ retake pending-Berkeley, et al?

Post by dasnichtige » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:54 pm

I have a 3.92 in English and French from Boston University, Phi Beta Kappa, and will graduate in May with a three year graduate degree in theology from Yale. For the past two years I have also taught Latin, English, and Ancient Literature part-time at a classical school. I received a 166 on the October LSAT, but will be taking it again in December, as I was PTing consistently between 169 and 174. I plan to apply to the top six once I get my December score, but in the meantime, would it make sense to apply with what I have to the other schools on my list (Berkeley, Northwestern, UCLA, GWU, BU)? What are my odds at these institutions?

Thanks.

minnbills

Gold

Re: 3.92/ 166 w/ retake pending-Berkeley, et al?

Post by minnbills » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:02 pm

BU, GWU, and UCLA are near locks with your GPA. NW is probably good bet as well.

Berk is supposedly very holistic and with your GPA (Cali schools love GPA) I'd say you have a definite shot.

If you haven't yet, check out: lawschoolnumbers.com That site is commonly regarded as the best chances-gauging tool out there.

Good luck!

Return to “What are my chances?”