AA, queer female 3.2, homeless in Hawaii Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
r6_philly

Diamond

Re: AA, queer female 3.2, homeless in Hawaii

Post by r6_philly » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:43 am

Ragged wrote:
r6_philly wrote:
reaisan wrote:
Either way, there are not a lot of people of Caribbean-blacks period let alone in top law schools. I am a very underrepresented minority.
Not to nitpick, but if there are not a lot at all, then you are not underrepresented. You are simply rare :wink:

Regardless, I still think that fact will trump your softs for reasons I don't agree. But my kids will have a much easier time than I should they entertain law school in the future lol

If they do, you have failed as a parent.
Are you implying that all our parents have failed as parents?

Ragged

Silver

Re: AA, queer female 3.2, homeless in Hawaii

Post by Ragged » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:34 pm

r6_philly wrote:
Ragged wrote:
r6_philly wrote:
reaisan wrote:
Either way, there are not a lot of people of Caribbean-blacks period let alone in top law schools. I am a very underrepresented minority.
Not to nitpick, but if there are not a lot at all, then you are not underrepresented. You are simply rare :wink:

Regardless, I still think that fact will trump your softs for reasons I don't agree. But my kids will have a much easier time than I should they entertain law school in the future lol

If they do, you have failed as a parent.
Are you implying that all our parents have failed as parents?
Their ignorance of the realities of the legal profession is excusable. Yours is not.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”