Pepperdine Law c/o 2021

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Post Reply
RedBadger2112

New
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:13 pm

Pepperdine Law c/o 2021

Post by RedBadger2112 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:41 pm

Submitted on Tuesday.

mimi1293

New
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:40 pm

Re: Pepperdine Law c/o 2021

Post by mimi1293 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:57 pm

Checking in!

Submitted 11/20...still awaiting review

User avatar
urmlaw17

Bronze
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Re: Pepperdine Law c/o 2021

Post by urmlaw17 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:10 pm

ive been under review since 11/15.

Maybe my personal statement scared them off.

RedBadger2112

New
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:13 pm

Re: Pepperdine Law c/o 2021

Post by RedBadger2112 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:14 pm

urmlaw17 wrote:ive been under review since 11/15.

Maybe my personal statement scared them off.
Any idea how long turnaround normally is?

llabr6132

New
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:10 pm

Re: Pepperdine Law c/o 2021

Post by llabr6132 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:52 pm

RedBadger2112 wrote:
urmlaw17 wrote:ive been under review since 11/15.

Maybe my personal statement scared them off.
Any idea how long turnaround normally is?
I applied in October and heard from them in November, if that helps at all

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


studystudystudy

New
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:11 pm

Re: Pepperdine Law c/o 2021

Post by studystudystudy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:55 pm

Complete and awaiting review. Submitted 12/25/17. Has anyone actually had their status checker say, “under review”? People on LSN have been accepted in a matter of two weeks recently. Granted, their numbers are higher than the medians, so I understand the quick turn around.

luna2

New
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:14 pm

Re: Pepperdine Law c/o 2021

Post by luna2 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:10 pm

Submitted 12/20
Admitted on 1/2 with 120K :shock:

mimi1293

New
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:40 pm

Re: Pepperdine Law c/o 2021

Post by mimi1293 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:51 pm

I submitted in November and they haven't even begun to look at my app apparently. It's still awaiting review. I don't know why..

studystudystudy

New
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:11 pm

Re: Pepperdine Law c/o 2021

Post by studystudystudy » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:59 am

mimi1293 wrote:I submitted in November and they haven't even begun to look at my app apparently. It's still awaiting review. I don't know why..
what're your stats? I submitted 12/25 and went complete 12/28 and it says that same thing as yours.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


mimi1293

New
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:40 pm

Re: Pepperdine Law c/o 2021

Post by mimi1293 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:11 am

studystudystudy wrote:
mimi1293 wrote:I submitted in November and they haven't even begun to look at my app apparently. It's still awaiting review. I don't know why..
what're your stats? I submitted 12/25 and went complete 12/28 and it says that same thing as yours.
GPA: 3.22 LSAT: 169

studystudystudy

New
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:11 pm

Re: Pepperdine Law c/o 2021

Post by studystudystudy » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:23 pm

mimi1293 wrote:
studystudystudy wrote:
mimi1293 wrote:I submitted in November and they haven't even begun to look at my app apparently. It's still awaiting review. I don't know why..
what're your stats? I submitted 12/25 and went complete 12/28 and it says that same thing as yours.
GPA: 3.22 LSAT: 169

hm then I'm not sure because you have a great LSAT. I'm 3.92 and 152, so I just figured they were reviewing mine further because of the lower LSAT, I guess.

User avatar
abbywabby

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:11 am

Re: Pepperdine Law c/o 2021

Post by abbywabby » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:54 pm

Submitted on 02/01 at exactly 12am..oddly :shock:

mimi1293

New
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:40 pm

Re: Pepperdine Law c/o 2021

Post by mimi1293 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:44 pm

I just went into review....it says it'll take 4-6 weeks til a decision is made.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!


RedBadger2112

New
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:13 pm

Re: Pepperdine Law c/o 2021

Post by RedBadger2112 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:10 pm

mimi1293 wrote:I just went into review....it says it'll take 4-6 weeks til a decision is made.

Was this in an email or via status checker?

mimi1293

New
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:40 pm

Re: Pepperdine Law c/o 2021

Post by mimi1293 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:03 pm

RedBadger2112 wrote:
mimi1293 wrote:I just went into review....it says it'll take 4-6 weeks til a decision is made.

Was this in an email or via status checker?
status checker

lawyergonnabe

New
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:04 am

Re: Pepperdine Law c/o 2021

Post by lawyergonnabe » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:31 am

I went under review on 2/8 (after having been complete since early November). Then, on Monday night, my status date changed from 2/8 to 2/19, but the Current Status is approximately the same. I say "approximately" because, whereas the initial status from 2/8 said "Under Review. Review can take approximately 4-6 weeks" my new status says just "Review can take approximately 4-6 weeks."

Anyone else experience this weirdness? I'm just hoping this means I somehow made it onto the pile for those being actively reviewed?

jgloster

Bronze
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:53 pm

Re: Pepperdine Law c/o 2021

Post by jgloster » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:04 pm

I get the impression it means nothing...

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...


Post Reply

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”