Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Post Reply
WanderingPondering

Bronze
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:47 am

Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by WanderingPondering » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:59 am

Can't figure out how to put a fancy picture on here, but wanted to get this fired up anyway!

Medians: 165, 3.7

http://emory.lawschoolnumbers.com/stats ... Cycle=1213

http://www.lstscorereports.com/?school=emory

Good luck everyone!

User avatar
kaf5250

Bronze
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by kaf5250 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:19 pm

checking in, went complete 11/6 !

nickb285

Silver
Posts: 1499
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by nickb285 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:35 pm

.
Last edited by nickb285 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BigZuck

Diamond
Posts: 11730
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by BigZuck » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:44 pm

Decisions should be coming soon, February is right around the corner!

Seriously though, why does it take them so long?

User avatar
danitt

Gold
Posts: 1983
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by danitt » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:10 pm

More importantly, why don't they have a status checker.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


nickb285

Silver
Posts: 1499
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by nickb285 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:13 pm

.
Last edited by nickb285 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
michaelm55

Bronze
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:52 pm

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by michaelm55 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:34 pm

I am checking in too. 164, 3.93. Hope to hear back soon. I will post my results immediately.
Last edited by michaelm55 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
2012Lsatscore

Silver
Posts: 611
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by 2012Lsatscore » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:57 pm

.
Last edited by 2012Lsatscore on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

B01L3RM4K3R

New
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:53 am

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by B01L3RM4K3R » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Checking in.

Ready to get the hell out of the cold and back to the South,

Good luck everyone

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


User avatar
DoveBodyWash

Gold
Posts: 3151
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by DoveBodyWash » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:46 pm

Checking in

175 LSAT 3.2 GPA

Also applying to Northwestern, vandy, GULC, Penn, UVA, WUSTL

Northwestern and Emory are probably my top choices just cuz I want to incur minimal debt and I want to settle down in the SE or Chicago.

Good luck to all

WanderingPondering

Bronze
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:47 am

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by WanderingPondering » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:49 pm

cusenation wrote:Checking in

175 LSAT 3.2 GPA

Also applying to Northwestern, vandy, GULC, Penn, UVA, WUSTL

Northwestern and Emory are probably my top choices just cuz I want to incur minimal debt and I want to settle down in the SE or Chicago.

Good luck to all
Good luck! Are you from Syracuse? Fellow Central New Yorker (sort of) here.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash

Gold
Posts: 3151
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by DoveBodyWash » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:50 pm

WanderingPondering wrote:
cusenation wrote:Checking in

175 LSAT 3.2 GPA

Also applying to Northwestern, vandy, GULC, Penn, UVA, WUSTL

Northwestern and Emory are probably my top choices just cuz I want to incur minimal debt and I want to settle down in the SE or Chicago.

Good luck to all
Good luck! Are you from Syracuse? Fellow Central New Yorker (sort of) here.
Yeah I just graduated this past may! Where in CNY? The chance to not be depressed due to the weather 8 months out of the year is is a big plus for Emory for me haha

WanderingPondering

Bronze
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:47 am

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by WanderingPondering » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:22 pm

cusenation wrote: Yeah I just graduated this past may! Where in CNY? The chance to not be depressed due to the weather 8 months out of the year is is a big plus for Emory for me haha
Just a little bit SE of Syracuse. I'm really excited not to live in that area anymore.

Dinosaur BBQ: great restaurant or best restaurant?

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!


User avatar
DoveBodyWash

Gold
Posts: 3151
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by DoveBodyWash » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:35 pm

WanderingPondering wrote:
cusenation wrote: Yeah I just graduated this past may! Where in CNY? The chance to not be depressed due to the weather 8 months out of the year is is a big plus for Emory for me haha
Just a little bit SE of Syracuse. I'm really excited not to live in that area anymore.

Dinosaur BBQ: great restaurant or best restaurant?
best restaurant. Minus the crazy waiting times to get a table

WanderingPondering

Bronze
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:47 am

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by WanderingPondering » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:08 am

cusenation wrote:
WanderingPondering wrote:
cusenation wrote: Yeah I just graduated this past may! Where in CNY? The chance to not be depressed due to the weather 8 months out of the year is is a big plus for Emory for me haha
Just a little bit SE of Syracuse. I'm really excited not to live in that area anymore.

Dinosaur BBQ: great restaurant or best restaurant?
best restaurant. Minus the crazy waiting times to get a table
Correct answer.

Sorry to hijack the thread. Good thing we have lots of waiting time ahead.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash

Gold
Posts: 3151
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by DoveBodyWash » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:19 am

WanderingPondering wrote:
cusenation wrote:
WanderingPondering wrote:
cusenation wrote: Yeah I just graduated this past may! Where in CNY? The chance to not be depressed due to the weather 8 months out of the year is is a big plus for Emory for me haha
Just a little bit SE of Syracuse. I'm really excited not to live in that area anymore.

Dinosaur BBQ: great restaurant or best restaurant?
best restaurant. Minus the crazy waiting times to get a table
Correct answer.

Sorry to hijack the thread. Good thing we have lots of waiting time ahead.

Does anyone know if Emory actually waits until February to release their decisions? Their confirmation email said to expect to hear back between February-April.

User avatar
2012Lsatscore

Silver
Posts: 611
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by 2012Lsatscore » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:39 am

.
Last edited by 2012Lsatscore on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...


User avatar
DoveBodyWash

Gold
Posts: 3151
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by DoveBodyWash » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:20 am

2012Lsatscore wrote:
cusenation wrote: Does anyone know if Emory actually waits until February to release their decisions? Their confirmation email said to expect to hear back between February-April.
I haven't even received a confirmation e-mail. How long did it take for you?
Like two days after I submitted

jym_dawg

Bronze
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by jym_dawg » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:23 am

2012Lsatscore wrote:
cusenation wrote: Does anyone know if Emory actually waits until February to release their decisions? Their confirmation email said to expect to hear back between February-April.
I haven't even received a confirmation e-mail. How long did it take for you?
We're in the same boat. Going on 5 business days and not even an acknowledgement they've received my app.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash

Gold
Posts: 3151
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by DoveBodyWash » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:53 am

jym_dawg wrote:
2012Lsatscore wrote:
cusenation wrote: Does anyone know if Emory actually waits until February to release their decisions? Their confirmation email said to expect to hear back between February-April.
I haven't even received a confirmation e-mail. How long did it take for you?
We're in the same boat. Going on 5 business days and not even an acknowledgement they've received my app.
I wouldn't worry about this too much. There was probably a sudden wave of apps right after the October scores were released, and just from reading through the threads of my other schools, it seems like everyone gets their confirmation emails at different times =)

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl

Gold
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by alwayssunnyinfl » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:07 am

According to LSN almost all decisions are made February-April. Until then, just try to forget you even applied to Emory.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!


User avatar
timeandspace11

Silver
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by timeandspace11 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:30 pm

Sent in my app 2 days ago.

3.55
168

It would be great to go to school at Emory.

User avatar
2012Lsatscore

Silver
Posts: 611
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by 2012Lsatscore » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:44 am

.
Last edited by 2012Lsatscore on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jcan91

Bronze
Posts: 224
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by jcan91 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:55 am

2012Lsatscore wrote:One week out and no confirmation or acknowledgement... :?
Same here...

grace123

New
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Re: Emory class of 2016 (2012-2013 cycle)

Post by grace123 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:59 am

timeandspace11 wrote:Sent in my app 2 days ago.

3.55
168

It would be great to go to school at Emory.
I would be shocked if you didn't get in. Emory 1L here.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!


Post Reply

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”