Northeastern c/o 2016

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Post Reply
SoJerz13

New
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:40 am

Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by SoJerz13 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Didn't see a thread, so figured I'd start one. Application just went complete.

Granfalloon12

Bronze
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:45 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by Granfalloon12 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Mine went complete today as well, applied 11/05

User avatar
AbbeyRoadLaw

Bronze
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by AbbeyRoadLaw » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:32 am

Just sent in my app today.

And to be clear, we go "complete" when it says on LSAC that we are complete correct? Or is there a special email/notification?

SoJerz13

New
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:40 am

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by SoJerz13 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:19 am

AbbeyRoadLaw wrote:Just sent in my app today.

And to be clear, we go "complete" when it says on LSAC that we are complete correct? Or is there a special email/notification?
There is an e-mail and an update to your status checker

njhancock

New
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:40 am

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by njhancock » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:18 am

Checking in

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


cinnamonchurros

New
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by cinnamonchurros » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:32 am

Just checking in.

SammySilly

New
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:56 am

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by SammySilly » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Checking in. :)

User avatar
timeandspace11

Silver
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by timeandspace11 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Checking In. Application went complete 11/21. 168/3.55, would love to go to law school in Boston.

skri65

Bronze
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by skri65 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:25 pm

timeandspace11 wrote:Checking In. Application went complete 11/21. 168/3.55, would love to go to law school in Boston.
You should get some love from either BC or BU....probably both. Northeastern shouldn't even be on your radar considering they don't give out generous merit scholarships.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


User avatar
timeandspace11

Silver
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by timeandspace11 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:34 pm

skri65 wrote:
timeandspace11 wrote:Checking In. Application went complete 11/21. 168/3.55, would love to go to law school in Boston.
You should get some love from either BC or BU....probably both. Northeastern shouldn't even be on your radar considering they don't give out generous merit scholarships.
I applied to both BU (ED) and BC.

a2blifeUIUC

New
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:34 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by a2blifeUIUC » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Sort of late, but checking in.

B90

Silver
Posts: 577
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:08 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by B90 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:35 am

Also checking in; early action. I've been complete for two months, but am (surprisingly) not anxious. I live in Boston, and I am a BU alum, so feel free to ask any questions about Boston.

User avatar
ClaireyMary

New
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:54 am

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by ClaireyMary » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:15 am

Checking in, too. Went complete 11/21, and tired of waiting already. :shock:

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!


hattrick87

New
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by hattrick87 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Complete 11/28. Doesn't look like ANYONE has heard back yet on LSN. Granted, it's a small pool.

skri65

Bronze
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by skri65 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Just got in via status checker. I never went under review, but went complete about a month ago. 3.6/164, no info on scholarship yet. Not going to go unless I get significant scholly, which is unlikely.

User avatar
timeandspace11

Silver
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by timeandspace11 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:07 pm

skri65 wrote:Just got in via status checker. I never went under review, but went complete about a month ago. 3.6/164, no info on scholarship yet. Not going to go unless I get significant scholly, which is unlikely.
Congrats!! Is this the first school you have heard from?

skri65

Bronze
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by skri65 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:09 pm

timeandspace11 wrote:
skri65 wrote:Just got in via status checker. I never went under review, but went complete about a month ago. 3.6/164, no info on scholarship yet. Not going to go unless I get significant scholly, which is unlikely.
Congrats!! Is this the first school you have heard from?
Heard from UCONN yesterday. 2 for 2 so far, but that is bound to decline once I hear back from BU/BC/FORDHAM/GW.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...


a2blifeUIUC

New
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:34 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by a2blifeUIUC » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:10 pm

It looks like we've got action. Accepted via status checker as well!

Best of luck everyone!

User avatar
timeandspace11

Silver
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by timeandspace11 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:12 pm

skri65 wrote:
timeandspace11 wrote:
skri65 wrote:Just got in via status checker. I never went under review, but went complete about a month ago. 3.6/164, no info on scholarship yet. Not going to go unless I get significant scholly, which is unlikely.
Congrats!! Is this the first school you have heard from?
Heard from UCONN yesterday. 2 for 2 so far, but that is bound to decline once I hear back from BU/BC/FORDHAM/GW.
You seem to be right at the medians of BC and Fordham. BC seems to be much more generous with financial aid money. GW and BU will probably be substantially tougher.

User avatar
timeandspace11

Silver
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by timeandspace11 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:13 pm

a2blifeUIUC wrote:It looks like we've got action. Accepted via status checker as well!

Best of luck everyone!
Congrats!! when did you go complete?

green15

New
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by green15 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Also in via status checker! Hopefully they're generous with the scholarship money this year, although I'm skeptical...

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!


User avatar
timeandspace11

Silver
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by timeandspace11 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Oh wow I just got in too. Decision Status: Offer of Admission

hattrick87

New
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by hattrick87 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:16 pm

timeandspace11 wrote:Oh wow I just got in too. Decision Status: Offer of Admission
When did you go complete?

joshuajsmith

New
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by joshuajsmith » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Still nothing for me. Went complete 10/18.

User avatar
timeandspace11

Silver
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Re: Northeastern c/o 2016

Post by timeandspace11 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:18 pm

hattrick87 wrote:
timeandspace11 wrote:Oh wow I just got in too. Decision Status: Offer of Admission
When did you go complete?
11/21

App sent in 11/14 EA

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!


Post Reply

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”