Arizona State... Anyone? Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
BruceBarr

Bronze

Arizona State... Anyone?

Post by BruceBarr » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:33 pm

Has anyone heard from them yet? I applied later in the cycle (late December), but I haven't even gotten an e-mail yet.

BruceBarr

Bronze

Re: Arizona State... Anyone?

Post by BruceBarr » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:29 pm

anyone?

Krones

New

Post by Krones » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Nope. Even Early Action candidates haven't gotten in yet. You might have a wait in front of you.

sundevil77

Bronze

Post by sundevil77 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:58 am

Grrrr....I had to send them the signed certification letter because I applied for a fee waiver. I sent it over a month ago, but somehow they managed to lose it. A lady in their office told me they could send another one to me in the mail. I told her I'd come down there and sign it. After 4 years at ASU, I don't really trust them to handle these types of things.

fulkersonr1

Bronze

Post by fulkersonr1 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:34 am

sundevil77 wrote:Grrrr....I had to send them the signed certification letter because I applied for a fee waiver. I sent it over a month ago, but somehow they managed to lose it. A lady in their office told me they could send another one to me in the mail. I told her I'd come down there and sign it. After 4 years at ASU, I don't really trust them to handle these types of things.

I too had to send in signed certification letter to apply for fee waiver. After hearing nothing for around a month I emailed to ask them about it and they said my fee waiver was being considered. That was at least a month ago. For me ASU has had by far the worst admissions office I have had to deal with. I mean come on!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”