masked kavana wrote:I'm out![]()
But, the letter did say to consider transferring..
Same here, oh well. Good luck to everyone else.
masked kavana wrote:I'm out![]()
But, the letter did say to consider transferring..
+1Sherlock1708 wrote:masked kavana wrote:I'm out![]()
But, the letter did say to consider transferring..
Same here, oh well. Good luck to everyone else.
+2snehpets wrote:+1Sherlock1708 wrote:masked kavana wrote:I'm out![]()
But, the letter did say to consider transferring..
Same here, oh well. Good luck to everyone else.
Same. Thought they would have gotten to the rest of us by now especially since they are rejecting later applicants. Maybe our apps fell under the table or something lolJuneLSATFail wrote:still in review 11/17...sigh
SpottyCoverage wrote:Dinged!
165/3.75 OOS White male.
A little surprised but definitely not a shock. Congrats to those who got in!
Yeah I had above median numbers as well and acceptances at higher ranked schools. Surprised, but not too sad since I already pretty much decided to go elsewhere.lawlaw87 wrote:SpottyCoverage wrote:Dinged!
165/3.75 OOS White male.
A little surprised but definitely not a shock. Congrats to those who got in!
Similar numbers and I'm out as well! and Im a UW undergrad....
Hang in there, your day will come. Keep us posted & good luck!NYDCKid2014 wrote:Sorry to all those Dinged and W/L. I am a 11/17er still waiting for closure
Sorry if I am being nosy, but I am curious if you have checked into Seattle University? Although they are further up on the top 100 list, they have a good reputation in Seattle. It is a little expensive, but still a great school if you plan on practicing in WA. state. Just another option if you want to be closer to your parents.hookem12 wrote:Well, there's my first rejection of the cycle. Kind of unexpected, my parents are actually moving to WA, so I really was interested. Way to snub, UW.
Deadlights13 wrote:Hang in there, your day will come. Keep us posted & good luck!NYDCKid2014 wrote:Sorry to all those Dinged and W/L. I am a 11/17er still waiting for closure