JamesDean1955 wrote:megagnarley wrote:GoldHattedGatsby wrote:megagnarley wrote:
I called and they said they were OO Friday and Monday and so appeals will be replied to either today or tomorrow. Not giving us much time to mull it over.
Have you made a decision yet Mega?
With some hesitation, decided to withdraw after they gave me no aid.
The final COA difference of over 100k seemed too big a gap to justify.
I say, good call my friend!
Gracias, amigo!
All I had to do was make the money real in my head and begin picturing what one could accomplish with $100,000. Given that $100 is a fortune to me right now, casually giving away 1,000x that much seemed illogical at best.
Alas, if only loans were monopoly money.
Best of luck to all those waiting.