read this like it was the start of a slam poem.koalacity wrote:DLS
Called.
Waitlist.
i hope they come to their senses in a timely manner and give you a call.
read this like it was the start of a slam poem.koalacity wrote:DLS
Called.
Waitlist.
koalacity wrote:DLS
Called.
Waitlist.
Bleh, sorry to hearkoalacity wrote:DLS
Called.
Waitlist.
Ugh, so sorry Koala. That's ridiculous.koalacity wrote:DLS
Called.
Waitlist.
sorry to hear this. you had a good run though, you were a contender.pseu wrote:DLS... after all this waiting. Damn.
thanks - makes it that much harder though knowing I was close haha. Today was the first day in awhile that I was optimistic about StanfordEquallyWrong wrote:sorry to hear this. you had a good run though, you were a contender.pseu wrote:DLS... after all this waiting. Damn.
I'm sorry, koalakoalacity wrote:DLS
Called.
Waitlist.
At their current pace, it seems like they are going to make the 4/30 deadline. So hopefully most of us will know this week!Chalupa-Batman wrote:I just wanna be done. As much as I like you guys, I'm tired of this anxiety and I want to get on with my life qua figuring out my apartment situation, finding out how I'm gonna pay for this crazy expensive ordeal, preparing for my most rigorous academic experience so far. You know, little things like that.
I actually like "this shit is getting ridiculous" as an excuse to ask for an expedited decision. It's elegant in its simplicity and candor.MrMileyCyrus wrote:Is "my mom is bugging me to enroll at another school, so can you just give me my WL so I can send in my $600 without any reservations?" an acceptable excuse to call and ask for an expedited decision?
I know it's not, but this shit is getting ridiculous.
I''ll go unconditionally. All I need is 5 hours notice to catch a flight.Power_of_Facing wrote:How many of y'all would definitely attend if accepted? Still being in contention at all at this point is likely indicative of some other great options.
would go fa shoPower_of_Facing wrote:How many of y'all would definitely attend if accepted? Still being in contention at all at this point is likely indicative of some other great options.