hwannabe1234 wrote:I submitted my application with my december score which is slightly above harvard median.
I have gpa just at/below harvard 75 % , but with fall semester's gpa I become above 75% with extra 0.02~0.03 boost.
I am a little concerned because I have used Pass/Fail for one class this fall semester ( I passed.)
Rest of the grades are A or A + so this would increase my gpa extra 0.03 overall, making it to be above 75%.
Would I send it now? or wait until I get decision and save them for potential waitlist and LOCI ?
Any suggestions?
You just posted this same thing. Be patient, people will respond...
They will not care about the pass fail. I don't know that it matters, I would probably send them in now, because the HLS wait list is somewhat funky, and with your late app you may want the little extra boost. I can't imagine if you're above both 75ths that you wouldn't get in, assuming the rest of your app is okay.