FINRA Honors Forum

(Issue areas, International Law, International Public Interest, Public Service in the private sector, Non-Profits, Public Interest Organizations, Government/ government agencies, employment settings)
Anonymous User

FINRA Honors

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:15 pm

Anyone else apply to FINRA Honors? I have an interview next week and can't find anything online about the interview process etc. From what I understand the program is only in its second cycle but I have not verified this.

Anonymous User

Re: FINRA Honors

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:06 am

I have an interview for this later this week. I spoke to someone in the current FINRA honors program, and was told that the process is two rounds and that the questions are standard behavioral questions and nothing actually about securities law.

rd4524a

New

Post by rd4524a » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:27 pm

Any idea what the salary range is for honors attorneys?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:10 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:06 am
I have an interview for this later this week. I spoke to someone in the current FINRA honors program, and was told that the process is two rounds and that the questions are standard behavioral questions and nothing actually about securities law.
I just finished up my first-round interview there. It lasted ~40 minutes, and I can confirm pretty much everything this anon says. Just expect pretty normal behavioral questions.

Edit: maybe nevermind, there was one question that I might categorize otherwise

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:33 pm

Just FYI for anyone this makes a difference for--FINRA is a 501(c)(6) organization and most likely does not qualify for public service loan forgiveness.. I was going to apply until I found that out and thought it might be helpful to someone.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:27 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:10 pm
Anonymous User wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:06 am
I just finished up my first-round interview there. It lasted ~40 minutes, and I can confirm pretty much everything this anon says. Just expect pretty normal behavioral questions.

Edit: maybe nevermind, there was one question that I might categorize otherwise
I am the previous anon and had my interview. It was all normal behavioral questions- nothing I would categorize otherwise but perhaps the questions differ slightly for candidates. My interview was about 30 mins. And I was told by a recruiter that there would be three rounds. Anyone know when we should expect to hear back about round two? I am assuming not likely next week if they are still interviewing first round candidates then. Seems like an amazing program from what I gathered from the interview!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:31 am

I had an offer extended last week!

becominglucy34

New

Post by becominglucy34 » Sat May 20, 2023 4:20 pm

Can you let us know what salary they offered you?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Public Interest & Government”