what if I have take the LSATs for 4 times... Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
aslongasittakes

New

what if I have take the LSATs for 4 times...

Post by aslongasittakes » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:38 am

Thank you for your help. :0
Last edited by aslongasittakes on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AJordan

Silver

Re: what if I have take the LSATs for 4 times...

Post by AJordan » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:14 am

Making assumptions here but I'm gathering you're ESL who took the Asia test this past weekend. In that case just get your score. You sound like you had a pretty good day. As long as you were practice testing in the range you want to receive, which you should've been if you didn't withdraw, you're likely going to be fine.

There are a lot of assumptions in your post. Most people don't "need" a 175 for anything. If you don't have the GPA to get in to a T14 with floors a 180 isn't helping. The ones that are splitter friendly usually hit 75th percentile no higher than 171. If you're actually aiming for a top school with a commensurate GPA I would recommend some intensive writing courses before further pursuing that goal.

Mikey

Platinum

Re: what if I have take the LSATs for 4 times...

Post by Mikey » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:36 am

Just get your score. There's no point in cancelling just because you didn't finish two questions, for all you know you guessed them correctly or you got a score you're happy with while still missing them.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”