Lack of Sleep? LSAT Retake Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
truelove244

New

Lack of Sleep? LSAT Retake

Post by truelove244 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:04 am

So I took the September LSAT on less than four hours , long story short I live in a senior dorm and there were parties going on. I felt fine taking the exam. So I know this seems like a stupid question, but how much can lack of sleep effect outcomes on the LSAT? I got a 159 on it. I consistently got between 167 and 172's in the months leading up to the test. Even on my first diagnostic I got a 162. So now I have 6 weeks until December what is generally the most efficient use of my time in this case if anyone has suggestions? I previously self studied, simply by taking practice tests and reviewing them.

proteinshake

Gold

Re: Lack of Sleep? LSAT Retake

Post by proteinshake » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:48 am

lack of sleep can definitely affect LSAT performance, but that's gonna vary person by person. but that's not really important. you definitely should retake. if possible, try getting a hotel next time so you don't have to deal with the other people in your hall. the most efficient use of your time would be to take PTs and BR like you normally would, you obviously know the fundamentals. I think what you really need to figure out is whether 6 weeks during classes is a good time to study for the LSAT again. I did that, but if I could do it again, I would have put it off until the Summer.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”