7Sage or LSAT Trainer? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
O.J.

Bronze

7Sage or LSAT Trainer?

Post by O.J. » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:50 am

So I was talked out of attending the Blueprint course. I've been researching other programs for a few days now thanks to all of you, and I'm down to 7Sage or LSAT Trainer. Both seem like perfect programs for me. So I'd love to here your opinions if you've used either, and if it helped you increase your scores. Any details appreciated.

I've read most of the threads on both, but I'm looking for more recent experiences. Thanks!

sjp200

Bronze

Re: 7Sage or LSAT Trainer?

Post by sjp200 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:08 am

O.J. wrote:So I was talked out of attending the Blueprint course. I've been researching other programs for a few days now thanks to all of you, and I'm down to 7Sage or LSAT Trainer. Both seem like perfect programs for me. So I'd love to here your opinions if you've used either, and if it helped you increase your scores. Any details appreciated.

I've read most of the threads on both, but I'm looking for more recent experiences. Thanks!

You need to be more specific as to the degree of self-studying you want to do and what kind of experience you are looking for along with face-to-face interaction (which you will get little of with both of these methods)

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:29 am

7Sage as in their entire course? If so, I've heard positive things about it but I haven't done it. Their LG videos are extremely helpful and I recommend it. The trainer is good as well but I didn't like the LG chapters for it, so I just use 7sage video explanations. Basically use both if you want, the trainer is a nice tool to have.

Biglaw1990

Bronze

Post by Biglaw1990 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:58 am

Last edited by Biglaw1990 on Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

O.J.

Bronze

Post by O.J. » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:33 pm

Excellent, thanks guys.

I'm taking in September, so I have about 10 hours a week to study now until June, then about 15 hours a week in summer, until the September test.

I guess I'll start with LSAT Trainer now and add in 7Sage this summer. Hopefully they're not so different it becomes confusing. I assume you guys are suggesting they compliment each other so it sounds good to me. Thanks again.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”