Using multiple test preps together? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
2460one

New

Using multiple test preps together?

Post by 2460one » Sat May 10, 2014 9:07 pm

First post here, I'm a first year undergrad student in Australia and my two top preference law schools here both require the LSAT as part of the admission process (every other law school here does not). I've had a browse around and it seems as though the three most popular test preparation methods are Powerscore, Manhattan LSAT, and LSAT Trainer.

LSAT Trainer looks more approachable for an absolute beginner, but my question is are these 3 test preps able to be used together? Are the methods they teach in Manhattan LSAT too different from Powerscore and vice versa?

papercut

Silver

Re: Using multiple test preps together?

Post by papercut » Sat May 10, 2014 9:12 pm

2460one wrote:First post here, I'm a first year undergrad student in Australia and my two top preference law schools here both require the LSAT as part of the admission process (every other law school here does not). I've had a browse around and it seems as though the three most popular test preparation methods are Powerscore, Manhattan LSAT, and LSAT Trainer.

LSAT Trainer looks more approachable for an absolute beginner, but my question is are these 3 test preps able to be used together? Are the methods they teach in Manhattan LSAT too different from Powerscore and vice versa?

No. There are some differences in approach that are directly counter to each other. You can pick and choose though.

2460one

New

Post by 2460one » Sat May 10, 2014 9:22 pm

Great, thanks for the reply.

I wonder why Frank Costanza's lawyer wears a cape...

papercut

Silver

Post by papercut » Sat May 10, 2014 9:25 pm

2460one wrote:Great, thanks for the reply.

I wonder why Frank Costanza's lawyer wears a cape...
He doesn't follow your little trends. He's very independent.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”