Submitting February LSAT Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
simplycatalina

Silver

Submitting February LSAT

Post by simplycatalina » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:09 pm

If I apply now and take the LSAT in February and tell schools to wait for it, will they begin reviewing my application now or wait for that score? I already have another score but I'm hoping to boost it in February. Right now my LSAT is around the 25th percentile at all the schools I'm applying to and my GPA is >75th percentile so I think I might have a shot but I have no idea. I figure taking February would give me a much better chance.

PickMe!

Bronze

Re: Submitting February LSAT

Post by PickMe! » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:25 pm

cbarlow1016 wrote:If I apply now and take the LSAT in February and tell schools to wait for it, will they begin reviewing my application now or wait for that score? I already have another score but I'm hoping to boost it in February. Right now my LSAT is around the 25th percentile at all the schools I'm applying to and my GPA is >75th percentile so I think I might have a shot but I have no idea. I figure taking February would give me a much better chance.
Here is what I was told by two T-14 law schools: If you wish for only your February score to be considered, then there is not much of an advantage to submitting your application now, so long as you submit your completed application prior to the deadline. However, please keep in mind that it may take LSAC several days for your paperwork to be processed before it is sent to us.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”