- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:21 am
Timing is not going to be an issue here with me.
Any advice on how to tackle this challenge?
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:09 pm
1. Must be true answers must come DIRECTLY from the stimulus, any answer choice that brings outside info is automatically WRONG.
2. Strengthen and weaken arguments don't have to completely strengthen or destroy the argument, as long as they do it at least a little, the answer is right.
3. Justify the conc. must 100% validate the conclusion, think of it as strengthen on steroids.
4. resolve the paradox answers will not cancel one side (premise) out, instead find middle ground between the premises.
5. etc etc, just remember bullet points like this for the 13 question types.
Breathe in, breathe out. Read every question carefully and try your best to control your emotions up and through the test. Best of luck, salim.
Want to continue reading?
Register now to search topics and post comments!
Already a member? Login
Maryland Boutique Tax firm seeks Senior Level Tax Attorney. Want to be part of a special team? Qualifi... read more
Salary $70,000 - $75,000 a year Job Type Full-time Qualifications Experience: lega... read more
Summer Internship The intern may be asked to do a variety of things, including day-to-day office work such as... read more