December 2012 Re-takers

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
HawkeyeGirl

Bronze
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by HawkeyeGirl » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:30 pm

It's ok to be jealous. My dinner:

Image

edit: YES THAT'S A GIANT COOKIE. i'm so healthy whooo
Last edited by HawkeyeGirl on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Sugar Lumps

Silver
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by Sugar Lumps » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:32 pm

Is that a...pancake?

User avatar
HawkeyeGirl

Bronze
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by HawkeyeGirl » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Sugar Lumps wrote:Is that a...pancake?
Giant cookie. The menu said, "Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie" so I felt like I needed to order it. It's actually delicious.

User avatar
Alorain

Bronze
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by Alorain » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Speaking of healthy... I haven't been to the gym in 4 days. LSAT has taken over my life. My gains on the LSAT are taking away from my Man Gains.

I've been hunched over either a PT, LG Drill-set, or computer screen 12+ hours a day for the last 5 days... sad times.
Last edited by Alorain on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
desiballa21

Bronze
Posts: 444
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by desiballa21 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Alorain wrote:Speaking of healthy... I haven't been to the gym in 4 days. LSAT has taken over my life. My gains on the LSAT are taking away from my Man Gains.
Errr, 4 days? Try 3 straight weeks w/o a gym day.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


User avatar
Lenahan3

Bronze
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by Lenahan3 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:34 pm

I have a craving for some Great American Cookie right now. Giant chocolate chip, if you please.

User avatar
Sugar Lumps

Silver
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by Sugar Lumps » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:35 pm

HawkeyeGirl wrote:
Sugar Lumps wrote:Is that a...pancake?
Giant cookie. The menu said, "Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie" so I felt like I needed to order it. It's actually delicious.
...kind of jelly.

User avatar
Lenahan3

Bronze
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by Lenahan3 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Alorain wrote:Speaking of healthy... I haven't been to the gym in 4 days. LSAT has taken over my life. My gains on the LSAT are taking away from my Man Gains.
...visited the gym today. Yesssss.

User avatar
Alorain

Bronze
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by Alorain » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:37 pm

I'm sensing a decided decrease in LSAT study activity this evening, correlated with the massive spike in posting within this thread.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


User avatar
Cobretti

Gold
Posts: 2593
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by Cobretti » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:37 pm

HawkeyeGirl wrote:It's ok to be jealous. My dinner:

Image

edit: YES THAT'S A GIANT COOKIE. i'm so healthy whooo
Needs ice cream

User avatar
Lenahan3

Bronze
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by Lenahan3 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Btw, does anybody remember in the October's thread when we discussed Natalie Portman with a shaved head versus her with hair and I was the only one to like the former over the latter?

User avatar
Alorain

Bronze
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by Alorain » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Damn, how did you get to 1000 posts Mrizza? I was ahead of you like 500 to 450 at one point in the later stages of the waiting thread.

User avatar
Sugar Lumps

Silver
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by Sugar Lumps » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:40 pm

mrizza wrote:
HawkeyeGirl wrote:It's ok to be jealous. My dinner:

Image

edit: YES THAT'S A GIANT COOKIE. i'm so healthy whooo
Needs ice fresh whipped cream
FTFY

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!


User avatar
HawkeyeGirl

Bronze
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by HawkeyeGirl » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Alorain wrote:I'm sensing a decided decrease in LSAT study activity this evening, correlated with the massive spike in posting within this thread.
I'm doing work about 30 mins on 30mins off, so I can't really get any legit studying in going back and forth with work all night :(

User avatar
Alorain

Bronze
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by Alorain » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Sugar Lumps wrote:
mrizza wrote:
HawkeyeGirl wrote:It's ok to be jealous. My dinner:

Image

edit: YES THAT'S A GIANT COOKIE. i'm so healthy whooo
Needs ice fresh whipped cream
FTFY
Image

User avatar
PickledPanda

Bronze
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by PickledPanda » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Alorain wrote:I'm sensing a decided decrease in LSAT study activity this evening, correlated with the massive spike in posting within this thread.
Hehe

User avatar
Cobretti

Gold
Posts: 2593
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by Cobretti » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Alorain wrote:Damn, how did you get to 1000 posts Mrizza? I was ahead of you like 500 to 450 at one point in the later stages of the waiting thread.
you went radio silent for a while after scores came out, tsk tsk
Lenahan3 wrote:Btw, does anybody remember in the October's thread when we discussed Natalie Portman with a shaved head versus her with hair and I was the only one to like the former over the latter?
No, but I don't have any trouble believing no one else was on board...

Also, can i get the TLS voodoo hex on Eli Manning? If that prick throws another TD I lose in fantasy football this week

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...


User avatar
Sugar Lumps

Silver
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by Sugar Lumps » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Wormfather wrote:
Sugar Lumps wrote:
mrizza wrote:
HawkeyeGirl wrote:It's ok to be jealous. My dinner:

[img]cookeh[/img]

edit: YES THAT'S A GIANT COOKIE. i'm so healthy whooo
Needs ice fresh whipped cream beard
FTFY
FTFY!
Not doin' it right.

User avatar
PickledPanda

Bronze
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by PickledPanda » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Sorry Rizza, Manning is going to throw two more this game.

I love the inconsistency of the Giants.

User avatar
Alorain

Bronze
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by Alorain » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:46 pm

mrizza wrote: you went radio silent for a while after scores came out, tsk tsk
Yeah I was busy sobbing into my pillow for a couple of days.

User avatar
Sugar Lumps

Silver
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by Sugar Lumps » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:48 pm

Alorain wrote:
mrizza wrote: you went radio silent for a while after scores came out, tsk tsk
Yeah I was busy sobbing into my pillow for a couple of days.
:(

¿Por que?

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!


User avatar
Alorain

Bronze
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by Alorain » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Sugar Lumps wrote:
Alorain wrote:
mrizza wrote: you went radio silent for a while after scores came out, tsk tsk
Yeah I was busy sobbing into my pillow for a couple of days.
:(

¿Por que?
I would think that my presence in this thread would explain it :(

User avatar
Alorain

Bronze
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by Alorain » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Wormfather wrote:We should really consider starting a retakers' waiting thread when the time comes. Even though I'm dead set on OPing the December Waiter's Thread.
Fuck that, the glory of the OP will be mine.

User avatar
Cobretti

Gold
Posts: 2593
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by Cobretti » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Alorain wrote:
Sugar Lumps wrote:
mrizza wrote:
HawkeyeGirl wrote:It's ok to be jealous. My dinner:

Image

edit: YES THAT'S A GIANT COOKIE. i'm so healthy whooo
Needs ice fresh whipped cream
FTFY
Image
Harvard sailing team is fucking awesome.

But more importantly, sug you're nuts. Ice cream + Cookie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> whipped cream + cookie
PickledPanda wrote:Sorry Rizza, Manning is going to throw two more this game.

I love the inconsistency of the Giants.
I have bradshaw, so if he throws em to bradshaw that's ok... But you're right about their inconsistency, they're the most bipolar team in the league. Manning especially, he's either god mode or total trash. He's not really playing that great today though, the running game is saving their asses.

User avatar
PickledPanda

Bronze
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: December 2012 Re-takers

Post by PickledPanda » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Alorain wrote:
I would think that my presence in this thread would explain it :(
I would think one's presence on these boards would explain why they are so happy. The happiness from here replaces the sadness often wrought by the LSAT itself.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!


Post Reply

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”