has anyone signed up for 7sagelsat online course? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Will_Imake_it

New

has anyone signed up for 7sagelsat online course?

Post by Will_Imake_it » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:32 pm

^^^^ if yes, how helpful is it in reviewing your mistakes?

s.pathan

New

Re: has anyone signed up for 7sagelsat online course?

Post by s.pathan » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:56 pm

I'm actually using their program right now, and must say, ITS AMAZING! especially for the price. They provide logic games explanations for every game from lsat 42-62, and it's all in depth. The course that they provide covers EVERY single aspect of the LSAT, and does it in a way thats easy to understand and also, thats engaging.

And to answer your question, they are very helpful in reviewing mistakes. They go through every choice in, say, a logical reasoning question, and explain in detail why four of the five answer choices are wrong, why people might think its right, and then go on to explain why the right answer is, in fact, right.

Will_Imake_it

New

Post by Will_Imake_it » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:03 am

s.pathan wrote:I'm actually using their program right now, and must say, ITS AMAZING! especially for the price. They provide logic games explanations for every game from lsat 42-62, and it's all in depth. The course that they provide covers EVERY single aspect of the LSAT, and does it in a way thats easy to understand and also, thats engaging.

And to answer your question, they are very helpful in reviewing mistakes. They go through every choice in, say, a logical reasoning question, and explain in detail why four of the five answer choices are wrong, why people might think its right, and then go on to explain why the right answer is, in fact, right.
so I am assuming you bought the lsat premium course? Yeah, I am about to enroll myself thanks.

adam.123

New

Post by adam.123 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:07 am

I am one of the lucky beta user to get access of the material for free for couple month. I must say they have excellent material that i have never seen anywhere else. Thy have different approach to LSAT. I loved it. I guarantee that you will like it. They teach you how to break any LR question to it simplest form it can possible, using grammer, modifier, ....etc. Even the most mind bubbling confusing LR question becomes a cake.

It comparison to other company, i think they are better than kaplan, manhattan, powerscore.

laxbrah420

Gold

Post by laxbrah420 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:23 am

:lol: :lol:

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

bruss

Bronze

Post by bruss » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:24 am

Wtf is this smh

paratactical

Platinum

Post by paratactical » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:24 am

laxbrah420 wrote::lol: :lol:

jigglebottom

Bronze

Post by jigglebottom » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:48 am

i had the 7sage beta it was dope... but this thread wreaks of spam... the low sodium kinds...

Micdiddy

Gold

Post by Micdiddy » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:32 am

jigglebottom wrote:i had the 7sage beta it was dope... but this thread wreaks of spam... the low sodium kinds...
I thought that too, but then I saw adam123 joined TLS in 2009. Is he going for the long con?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

LexLeon

Bronze

Post by LexLeon » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:50 pm

7Sage is 'n awesome.

Highly recommended.

NewYorkL

Bronze

Post by NewYorkL » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Hows the free version?

jigglebottom

Bronze

Post by jigglebottom » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Micdiddy wrote:
jigglebottom wrote:i had the 7sage beta it was dope... but this thread wreaks of spam... the low sodium kinds...
I thought that too, but then I saw adam123 joined TLS in 2009. Is he going for the long con?

the long con is a definitely the move nowadays... but, all suspicions aside, 7sage has better practice test answers/reviews than velocity. I say that as someone who had the free beta. Their approach to questions was solid as well.

* And suddenly one realizes the critic is too a conspirator in the long con *

Micdiddy

Gold

Post by Micdiddy » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:09 am

jigglebottom wrote:
Micdiddy wrote:

the long con is a definitely the move nowadays... but, all suspicions aside, 7sage has better practice test answers/reviews than velocity. I say that as someone who had the free beta. Their approach to questions was solid as well.

* And suddenly one realizes the critic is too a conspirator in the long con *

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

glucose101

Bronze

Post by glucose101 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:00 am

I think 7sage was good (had beta), but I dont' think it was better than Velocity. It's good for something things, but for others it was just too much/didn't feel as applicable to me. I think 7sage spends too much time reviewing questions, most of which was futile. Velocity did a better job of getting it succinct and not overdone.

jigglebottom

Bronze

Post by jigglebottom » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:39 am

to each their own i guess.. at times in velocity, during test reviews dave makes a number of hard questions seem like common knowledge when really they are a lot more difficult to manage than he gives them credit for. He may answer a certain difficult LR question in like 30 seconds despite the obvious non-inherent easiness of the question. I even click over to mlsat and see pages of discussion on a problem he just tried to sum up in 30 or so seconds. I realize its a lot of material and he puts in some serious work on those videos, but in my limited experience with 7sage they seemed more focused on approaching the test as the average mind would, addressing why answers may look tempting because of rookie errors and tricky wording etc.. Dont get me wrong I learned tons from velocity! TONS! but there are areas where 7sage does a better job in my opinion. Probably more areas where velocity is better on balance however, but I cant adequately judge since I only got the free beta.

glucose101

Bronze

Post by glucose101 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:07 am

I guess for me I like the succinct answer. Yes, I would love to reason through it like 7sage, but to be honest, the LSAT a) doesn't necessarily require that you know it at that level b) requires you to answer timed. I like Velocity bc it's really how your brain should be thinking under timed conditions. I think 7sage is the audio version of MLSAT. While MLSAT is great for really understanding everything through and through to review mistakes, it's unrepresentative of how--I think--one should approach LSAT questions.

RedWhite&Blonde

Bronze

Post by RedWhite&Blonde » Wed May 13, 2015 11:58 am

Out of curiosity, I entered my answers to a Kaplan diagnostic test into 7sage's test scorer. I ended up scoring 9 points lower when 7sage graded it, as opposed to Kaplan's online scoring service. This is a huge discrepancy and makes me think that 7sage is purposely scoring prep tests lower to encourage people to buy their products :/

nlee10

Gold

Post by nlee10 » Wed May 13, 2015 1:23 pm

RedWhite&Blonde wrote:Out of curiosity, I entered my answers to a Kaplan diagnostic test into 7sage's test scorer. I ended up scoring 9 points lower when 7sage graded it, as opposed to Kaplan's online scoring service. This is a huge discrepancy and makes me think that 7sage is purposely scoring prep tests lower to encourage people to buy their products :/
way to revive an old thread.

and no lol. Are you sure to inputted the right test?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”