The Real Section List Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
puff0ffluff

New

The Real Section List

Post by puff0ffluff » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Been floating around this forum for over two hours now. Finally seemed to have gathered a list what was actually real.

LG - parking and bookshelves
RC - Mexican pronouns and Dostoevsky
LR (26) - Whales
LR (25) - Endangered animals in Hot Spots, and Video Rental Coupons

For anyone feeling sad about sec 4 being exp, I empathize.

Feel free to challenge.

3v3ryth1ng

Bronze

Re: The Real Section List

Post by 3v3ryth1ng » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:46 pm

puff0ffluff wrote:Been floating around this forum for over two hours now. Finally seemed to have gathered a list what was actually real.

LR (26) - Whales

Feel free to challenge.
I'm particularly interested in this subject, because settling this will help me sleep at night.

I don't recall whales, but it's possible I just did it and didn't even notice the topic. Were the first two questions of the "whales" section inordinately difficult? Not like "difficult" difficult, but harder than the usual first 10?

hula_gurl

New

Post by hula_gurl » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:47 pm

3v3ryth1ng wrote:
puff0ffluff wrote:Been floating around this forum for over two hours now. Finally seemed to have gathered a list what was actually real.

LR (26) - Whales

Feel free to challenge.
I'm particularly interested in this subject, because settling this will help me sleep at night.

I don't recall whales, but it's possible I just did it and didn't even notice the topic. Were the first two questions of the "whales" section inordinately difficult? Not like "difficult" difficult, but harder than the usual first 10?
No, the whale question was not particularly difficult. Might have been missed. I concur with this thread.

Bstbll

New

Post by Bstbll » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:48 pm

3v3ryth1ng wrote:

The whales question, more specifically, was about the effects of boat engines on killer whales. Don't want to go into any more detail than that.

Anyways, I agree with the thread as well.

qbt1990

New

Post by qbt1990 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:48 pm

edit
Last edited by qbt1990 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

puff0ffluff

New

Post by puff0ffluff » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:50 pm

to be honest, i don't remember any pizza questions. i only remember whales from my only 26, two places giving out coupons for my first 25, and austrailian sheep wool for my other 25

zozin

Gold

Post by zozin » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:51 pm

It was Mexican proverbs bro.

Bstbll

New

Post by Bstbll » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:52 pm

puff0ffluff wrote:to be honest, i don't remember any pizza questions. i only remember whales from my only 26, two places giving out coupons for my first 25, and austrailian sheep wool for my other 25

The pizza one was about two pizza places, Checkers Pizza and something else, and their acceptance of each others' coupons.

puff0ffluff

New

Post by puff0ffluff » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:54 pm

proverbs (sorry ._. dyslexic kid here)

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

qbt1990

New

Post by qbt1990 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:55 pm

Bstbll wrote:
puff0ffluff wrote:to be honest, i don't remember any pizza questions. i only remember whales from my only 26, two places giving out coupons for my first 25, and austrailian sheep wool for my other 25

The pizza one was about two pizza places, Checkers Pizza and something else, and their acceptance of each others' coupons.
Yup. I had that LR 3rd, the LR with the video rentals first, and my experimental fourth. EFFFFFFFF THISSSSS

thelawschoolproject

Silver

Post by thelawschoolproject » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:56 pm

So the real RC wasn't the one with the passage on the damn bees and their dancing? Which was similar to about three other passages I've seen on former PTs.

qbt1990

New

Post by qbt1990 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:56 pm

thelawschoolproject wrote:So the real RC wasn't the one with the passage on the damn bees and their dancing? Which was similar to about three other passages I've seen on former PTs.
Correct, that wasn't real.

zozin

Gold

Post by zozin » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:57 pm

puff0ffluff wrote:proverbs (sorry ._. dyslexic kid here)
:D it's okay. I actually read it as pronouns on the actual thing, and had to reread the first sentence because it didn't make any sense.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

puff0ffluff

New

Post by puff0ffluff » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:57 pm

thelawschoolproject wrote:So the real RC wasn't the one with the passage on the damn bees and their dancing? Which was similar to about three other passages I've seen on former PTs.
i only had one RC and i didn't have anything on bees

puff0ffluff

New

Post by puff0ffluff » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:59 pm

really just want to talk to someone via messenger right now. (anyone else's friends not understanding how awful taking an LSAT is?) If anyone wants to talk, please and thank you PM me?

(is this against the rules? i can never figure out what is and what's not)

dietcoke0

Silver

Post by dietcoke0 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Bees was for sure EXP

thelawschoolproject

Silver

Post by thelawschoolproject » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:03 pm

dietcoke0 wrote:Bees was for sure EXP

As I was taking it, I figured it had to be. But, it did surprise me because it was my 4th Section, which I was pretty sure wasn't supposed be experimental. Whatever I guess.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

3v3ryth1ng

Bronze

Post by 3v3ryth1ng » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:15 pm

thelawschoolproject wrote:

As I was taking it, I figured it had to be. But, it did surprise me because it was my 4th Section, which I was pretty sure wasn't supposed be experimental. Whatever I guess.
Well that answers it conclusively (I think). As of October 1st 2011, The LSAT may now include experimental sections after the 3rd section. You heard it here first. Congratulations on participating in this historic event.

joetheplumber

Bronze

Post by joetheplumber » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:16 pm

did the real game have any circular diagram?

qbt1990

New

Post by qbt1990 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:17 pm

3v3ryth1ng wrote:

Well that answers it conclusively (I think). As of October 1st 2011, The LSAT may now include experimental sections after the 3rd section. You heard it here first. Congratulations on participating in this historic event.
Holy shit. this is insane. and goes against everything I thought possible.

hula_gurl

New

Post by hula_gurl » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:21 pm

joetheplumber wrote:did the real game have any circular diagram?
see other threads about this...i'm 99% sure it didn't. i got the circular diagram in my third LG section, and that section spanked my A$$!!! i usually do really well in games sections, but that one threw me. i had to come here to make sure as well, and was relieve to see that no one with other exp sections had that crazy 8 scenario.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

joetheplumber

Bronze

Post by joetheplumber » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:22 pm

qbt1990 wrote:
3v3ryth1ng wrote:

Holy shit. this is insane. and goes against everything I thought possible.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

joetheplumber

Bronze

Post by joetheplumber » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:22 pm

hula_gurl wrote:
see other threads about this...i'm 99% sure it didn't. i got the circular diagram in my third LG section, and that section spanked my A$$!!! i usually do really well in games sections, but that one threw me. i had to come here to make sure as well, and was relieve to see that no one with other exp sections had that crazy 8 scenario.
whew, cause i got owned on that tooXD

thelawschoolproject

Silver

Post by thelawschoolproject » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:24 pm

No. The real LG section was the one with the bottom, middle, and top bookshelves and the ambassadors.

hula_gurl

New

Post by hula_gurl » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:24 pm

3v3ryth1ng wrote:

i was very surprised to see that this happened this year. although, i had the LG exp section and plan on today being the first and last time i take the lsat, so it really doesn't make much difference.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”