Applying with December LSAT Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
dasani13

Silver

Applying with December LSAT

Post by dasani13 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm registered for the Oct LSAT and plan on taking it as a practice test because I know I won't do as well as I need to. Then I'm taking the December test. I'm also applying this cycle so the schools will have to wait 'til I get my December score. I know the general consensus in regards to people taking the December LSAT is that we should send everything in but since I plan on canceling my Oct score, is it better that I wait 'til December to send everything in so that hopefully I won't be asked about what happened in October?

Thank you in advance and I wish lots of luck to everyone taking it this weekend!

xChiTowNx

Bronze

Re: Applying with December LSAT

Post by xChiTowNx » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Have you signed up for December?

I believe you can send in everything but tell the schools to hold off on decisions until your december scores come in.

HTH

birdlaw117

Gold

Post by birdlaw117 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:17 pm

They aren't going to start looking at your application when you don't have an LSAT score. That's 60% of your application that's missing...

It also doesn't benefit you to send it in prior to December, so I guess do whatever you want.

dasani13

Silver

Post by dasani13 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:45 pm

Thank you! I'm registering for December soon.. still trying to grow some balls and just do it.

So you guys think it won't benefit at all to send in everything else until I have the December score?

glucose101

Bronze

Post by glucose101 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:14 pm

My opinion (and what I'm doing): don't send, as the LSAT is the biggest component determining your admission.

dasani13

Silver

Post by dasani13 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:18 pm

glucose101 wrote:My opinion (and what I'm doing): don't send, as the LSAT is the biggest component determining your admission.
Thanks! Now I'm really considering doing that as well.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”