Brookdale (Lincroft, NJ) test center Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Easy-E

Platinum

Brookdale (Lincroft, NJ) test center

Post by Easy-E » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Not taking the test for a while but I figure it'd be good to know. Anyone take the test here? How is it in terms of work space and such?

iacedthelsat

New

Re: Brookdale (Lincroft, NJ) test center

Post by iacedthelsat » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 am

Easy-E

Platinum

Post by Easy-E » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:13 am

iacedthelsat wrote:http://www.simugator.com/lsat-test-sites.php?state=NJ Looks pretty good.

Can't open the reviews, but if you say so :)

Thank you

sngilbert

New

Post by sngilbert » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:49 am

I took my LSAT here last June and had no complaints. I think they split test-takers, but where the test was given to me was in a large, banquet-like hall. There were a lot of people however they spaced out the desks (more like small, rectangular tables) in rows nicely - the distance between test-takers was plenty comfortable for me. I was very happy with the work space, as I too was concerned about this. Since I took the June LSAT I wondered about room temp; it was fine. I brought a watch so this was not a problem, but I was unable to determine the time from the clock up front because of the size of the room.

Overall, I was happy with the experience; happy in the sense that nothing impeded my taking the test. I have not heard feedback from others, so it could be that I just got lucky in whatever way. Perhaps others were unhappy. I am sure you could speak with someone at Brookdale and have them show you the room (I assume that they offer it in the same place, but there is definitely a chance they do not).

Good luck with it all.

Easy-E

Platinum

Post by Easy-E » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:53 pm

sngilbert wrote:I took my LSAT here last June and had no complaints. I think they split test-takers, but where the test was given to me was in a large, banquet-like hall. There were a lot of people however they spaced out the desks (more like small, rectangular tables) in rows nicely - the distance between test-takers was plenty comfortable for me. I was very happy with the work space, as I too was concerned about this. Since I took the June LSAT I wondered about room temp; it was fine. I brought a watch so this was not a problem, but I was unable to determine the time from the clock up front because of the size of the room.

Overall, I was happy with the experience; happy in the sense that nothing impeded my taking the test. I have not heard feedback from others, so it could be that I just got lucky in whatever way. Perhaps others were unhappy. I am sure you could speak with someone at Brookdale and have them show you the room (I assume that they offer it in the same place, but there is definitely a chance they do not).

Good luck with it all.
Ah, glad to hear it. Thanks for the reply

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”