Anyone here...

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
FiveSermon

Gold

Anyone here...

Post by FiveSermon » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Study hard for the LSAT then take a 2-3 month break and come back and still get back to where you were before with relative ease?

I'm about to start restudying and I just hope I haven't lost all the LG progress I had achieved. If I have to go through smashing tables and breaking pencils again I'm going to be sad.

robotclubmember

Silver

Re: Anyone here...

Post by robotclubmember » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:03 pm

I started my prep with LG only. Went through the LG Bible. Then decided it was the wrong time for me. I went back to it a full year later. I still had to go through the book again, but it was a much faster run through and I was in tip top shape on LG. The first time I spent about 30 hours on the book and practice problems I'd guess? The second time I finished reviewing it in a day and was back to where I was. You should be fine, but you'll still need to shake the rust and oil the joints a bit.

JamMasterJ

Platinum

Post by JamMasterJ » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:59 pm

I took the October LSAT last year and got a 166 but I had some crappy circumstances which may have caused me to drop 3-5 pts. So I decided at the beginning of the year that I should retake to break 170 in Feb. I got a 169 on my first diagnostic and ranged between 169 and 174 for the most part after putting a little work into RC. The LG was very easy to retain and I just generally felt like the time off made me refreshed, not rusty.

FiveSermon

Gold

Post by FiveSermon » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:01 pm

jdfrisby wrote:I took the October LSAT last year and got a 166 but I had some crappy circumstances which may have caused me to drop 3-5 pts. So I decided at the beginning of the year that I should retake to break 170 in Feb. I got a 169 on my first diagnostic and ranged between 169 and 174 for the most part after putting a little work into RC. The LG was very easy to retain and I just generally felt like the time off made me refreshed, not rusty.
May I ask how long you prepped for the October one and how many PT's you exhausted?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”