PT Suggestion / PT Difficulty Trend? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
spets

Bronze

PT Suggestion / PT Difficulty Trend?

Post by spets » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Hey all, I'm scheduled to sit on Saturday, and I just received PT 60 in the mail today, which I plan on doing tomorrow. Today, I was planning on doing a 4-section PT, but I'm having trouble deciding which PT to do. As far as recent tests go, I have access to 49-58, but 50-58 may be compromised (some more than others) due to having done sections in the past.

Is the general consensus that the tests in the late 40s and early 50s were relatively easy and then ramped on in difficulty ~52+?

If this is the case, would I be better off doing a 4-section PT from 52-58, even though I may have encountered sections before or would I be better served writing PT 49, which is completely fresh to me? I am looking for an experience that will most closely simulate Sat's difficulty level, so I would appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!

fosterp

Bronze

Re: PT Suggestion / PT Difficulty Trend?

Post by fosterp » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:25 pm

I feel like the latest tests (56+) are more challenging. My scores didn't really change much but the questions seem a lot more trickier. Even some of the first 10 I have to think about a bit, whereas in the 40-early50s the first 10 or 15 were basically free points to bank up time. It seems that LG has streamlined its difficulty, whereas there isn't much difference between their easy and hard games. LG in the 40s were definitely the easiest, and I feel its gotten harder since then.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”