What LSAT date should I sit for? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Ruxin1

Silver

What LSAT date should I sit for?

Post by Ruxin1 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:14 pm

x
Last edited by Ruxin1 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sandro

Gold

Re: What LSAT date should I sit for?

Post by Sandro » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Its much easier to get into the studying mode in the summer (as long as you dont have a ton of obligations). Once school started last fall i found it impossible to devote time to lsat with classes and stuff. Last thing I wanted to do after class/homework all day was study lsat. Plus June exam is at 1230!

Ruxin1

Silver

Post by Ruxin1 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:22 pm

So your for the Summer vote then? Do you think a month of hardcore studying would be enough opposed to having may, june, july, and august? My school doesn't start classes until last week of august and I am basically done with all my major classes

ohlawl

New

Post by ohlawl » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:34 pm

B.Web wrote:So your for the Summer vote then? Do you think a month of hardcore studying would be enough opposed to having may, june, july, and august? My school doesn't start classes until last week of august and I am basically done with all my major classes
I'm taking it Saturday (oh god) and started studying in June. I noticed the first two months were the most difficult, as I was learning the ways to approach problems and how to endure the length of the exam. I've been back in school for a few weeks and it is hasn't been a problem juggling studying for classes and the LSAT. I definitely suggest the October test to give yourself a full summer to start the ball rolling.

ly2010

Bronze

Post by ly2010 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:11 pm

I thought studying for a whole month hardcore was enough. It wasn't for me at least. I would "plan" for June and give yourself Oct. as an option.

I'm taking the October 9th LSAT. After the summer I gave myself a month to go through the Bibles (I studied an hour every other day) and then I did about 2-3 weeks hardcore (meaning 5+ hours a day). Don't make the same mistake I did. I think 3 months of devoted studying is a must!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”