PT 11 (June 1994) LG #2 HEEEEELLLLP Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
justnomore.3x5s

New

PT 11 (June 1994) LG #2 HEEEEELLLLP

Post by justnomore.3x5s » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:13 pm

So I am just absolutely turned around on this game. Maybe I'm tired? Either way, help would be greatly appreciated.

I'll take anything. Best way to set up the game? Explanations for questions 7-11.

Seriously. Anything.

waxecstatic

Bronze

Re: PT 11 (June 1994) LG #2 HEEEEELLLLP

Post by waxecstatic » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:27 pm

justnomore.3x5s wrote:So I am just absolutely turned around on this game. Maybe I'm tired? Either way, help would be greatly appreciated.

I'll take anything. Best way to set up the game? Explanations for questions 7-11.

Seriously. Anything.
It's a basic linear, unbalanced, underfunded. The 7 days, including Saturday and Sunday need to be included in your setup. Since no firefighter is working those days, put an X for each of them. If a firefighter is working on Friday, the person working Monday does not count as someone who is working on the following day, because technically, although no one works on the weekend, they still counts as days between Friday and Monday. Now we can infer that H cannot work on Friday, since there is a gap between Friday and Monday, so there is no room for G if H is placed on Friday. Pretty easy from there. No firefighter can work more than 2 days, so it's possible only 3 of the firefighters will be assigned to the schedule.
HTH

Atlas LSAT Teacher

Bronze

Post by Atlas LSAT Teacher » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Someone -- perhaps you? - posted this on our forums today as well: http://www.atlaslsat.com/forums/post1526.html#p1526

Hope it's helpful

justnomore.3x5s

New

Post by justnomore.3x5s » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Thanks for getting back to me! I really appreciate it.

Looking at the game again later (after a good night's sleep), this game made much more sense. I'm good now.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”