Powerscore Bibles and Blueprint Movie Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
jaws

New

Powerscore Bibles and Blueprint Movie

Post by jaws » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Hi all. I am thinking about taking the Blueprint: The Movie course to prepare for the October 2010 LSAT. I was wondering if anyone knew when this would be available. Right now only the course for the June LSAT is available. How early will the course for the October LSAT be available?

Also, I have some time and would like to get started preparing before the course is available. I want to order the Powerscore Bibles (LR and LG) to get going. Can you tell I'm antsy? I was wondering if the PS Bibles and the Blueprint course are compatible. If I spent time learning the techniques of the Powerscore Bibles, then took the Blueprint course, would I be able to apply the Powerscore techniques that I learned, or would I have to learn new techniques all over again?

Also, any thoughts on the Blueprint Movie course would be welcomed.

Thank you.

bp colin

Bronze

Re: Powerscore Bibles and Blueprint Movie

Post by bp colin » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:52 pm

jaws wrote:Hi all. I am thinking about taking the Blueprint: The Movie course to prepare for the October 2010 LSAT. I was wondering if anyone knew when this would be available. Right now only the course for the June LSAT is available. How early will the course for the October LSAT be available?

Also, I have some time and would like to get started preparing before the course is available. I want to order the Powerscore Bibles (LR and LG) to get going. Can you tell I'm antsy? I was wondering if the PS Bibles and the Blueprint course are compatible. If I spent time learning the techniques of the Powerscore Bibles, then took the Blueprint course, would I be able to apply the Powerscore techniques that I learned, or would I have to learn new techniques all over again?

Also, any thoughts on the Blueprint Movie course would be welcomed.

Thank you.
Hey, I work for BP. If you sign up, your account is good through two administrations, so if you get the June course you would actually be set through October. I'll PM you with more info.

FreeGuy

Bronze

Re: Powerscore Bibles and Blueprint Movie

Post by FreeGuy » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:03 pm

my understanding is that BP and PS have compatible techniques.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”