Then it seems like we should submit them in January.Nonconsecutive wrote:I am currently in the process of trying to figure this out. But some posts here on TLS as well as a post by Ann Levine on her blog seem to suggest that your pending score will delay a decision on your app.PrizeFighter wrote:I am wondering about this as well. I know you can let schools know that you have another score coming, but is applying and sending in another score later basically the same as applying when said score comes out? I assume that, if they know another score is coming, they'd just wait to go through your file till it comes in anyway. Thoughts?Otunga wrote:Are we essentially all resigned to applying in January at this point? I really wanted to take advantage of applying early but I know an extra couple points is more important.
snagglepuss: On that Ann Levine blog post, she says sometimes schools review the first score by mistake and then you don't even get a decision for your new score. Could be a minor risk, but is it worth taking?