LSN: what's up? Waitlist-er question. Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
Livinondemwaitlists

New

LSN: what's up? Waitlist-er question.

Post by Livinondemwaitlists » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:15 am

So broad topic question but I've been watching my waitlist schools carefully on LSN, and I noticed that the number of people saying they were admitted is around half of last year.

Considering the deposit deadline is coming up on Tuesday, is this a good sign for getting off the waitlist?

FYI I'm talking about Fordham specifically. There is only 3 pages of applicants, and only 90ish admits, compared to 4 pages and around 160 admits last year. At my other schools the numbers seem pretty average, compared to last year. I know the number of applicants is down for all schools, just wondering if anyone has inside knowledge specifically with Fordham. Also well aware LSN isn't a perfect picture of all applicants.

So, do the low LSN turn out numbers mean anything?

onionz

Bronze

Re: LSN: what's up? Waitlist-er question.

Post by onionz » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:15 am

Livinondemwaitlists wrote:So broad topic question but I've been watching my waitlist schools carefully on LSN, and I noticed that the number of people saying they were admitted is around half of last year.

Considering the deposit deadline is coming up on Tuesday, is this a good sign for getting off the waitlist?

FYI I'm talking about Fordham specifically. There is only 3 pages of applicants, and only 90ish admits, compared to 4 pages and around 160 admits last year. At my other schools the numbers seem pretty average, compared to last year. I know the number of applicants is down for all schools, just wondering if anyone has inside knowledge specifically with Fordham. Also well aware LSN isn't a perfect picture of all applicants.

So, do the low LSN turn out numbers mean anything?
A lot of people will update when their cycle is all over. Expect these numbers to come up.

Return to “Ask a Law Student”