New in Here Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
lynch

New

Re: New in Here

Post by lynch » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:03 am

JoeMo wrote:But I thought this was the online law school? What have I been doing with my time?
It's not an online law school but you can learn a lot here. I'm not against about entering law schools but only few schools will give you a good educational background about law, I think 95% are just after for your money and only 5% are really offering the knowledge. I search a lot about law school online and with my friends but I can't find a good one. One more thing about Online law school is that they will ask too much for less knowledge that you will learn from them.

lynch

New

Post by lynch » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:13 am

elterrible78 wrote:
rad lulz wrote:Actually google translator does a better job. Take the OP.
lynch wrote:Is there anyone try a online law school?
So I tried in Spanish:
hay alguien aqui que trata de asistir una escuela de la ley en linea?
Which yields:
There is someone here who is attending a law school online?
Which is actually better than the OP.

Srs advice: lynch I recommend retaking the LSAT after you improve your English and going to a real school. Online law schools are worthless.
That's especially impressive since the Spanish you entered is, at best, on par with the OP's English. Very generous of you to offer him serious advice, though, when everyone else in here is taking the piss out of him.
I'm really poor in my English skills but I don't want anyone here to be angry at me. I'm here to learn and improve my skills and understanding. Not to make war. :) But any way I'm sorry for my bad English I didn't realize that my English is that bad for every here. Don't worry I will try hard to improve my English.

elterrible78

Silver

Post by elterrible78 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:10 am

lynch wrote:
I'm really poor in my English skills but I don't want anyone here to be angry at me. I'm here to learn and improve my skills and understanding. Not to make war. :) But any way I'm sorry for my bad English I didn't realize that my English is that bad for every here. Don't worry I will try hard to improve my English.
You do not have to apologize to anyone for anything. I guarantee that the majority of people in this forum who made fun of your English level could not dream of expressing themselves in a non-native language as well as you do, so if anything, you should be congratulated. Your English is not perfect, but I am sure you are working on improving it. You have a great attitude that will carry you far in life, and I wish you all the best.

lynch

New

Post by lynch » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:51 am

elterrible78 wrote:
lynch wrote:
You do not have to apologize to anyone for anything. I guarantee that the majority of people in this forum who made fun of your English level could not dream of expressing themselves in a non-native language as well as you do, so if anything, you should be congratulated. Your English is not perfect, but I am sure you are working on improving it. You have a great attitude that will carry you far in life, and I wish you all the best.
Thank you elterrible78, learning new things is really hard specially in the beginning but I'm enjoying every obstacles because I know I will learn something about it. :)

Mr. Pancakes

Silver

Post by Mr. Pancakes » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:10 am

If you are dead set on grad school you may want to think about business school. They have just as many scam schools though so be careful.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”