Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2019)
Post Reply

Will you be attending ASW (April 1st & 2nd)?

Yes, see you there!
18
42%
Maybe, I'm not sure yet.
1
2%
No, I won't be attending.
14
33%
No, I've already visited/scheduled an alternate visit.
10
23%
 
Total votes: 43

User avatar
Cochran

Bronze
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:18 pm

Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by Cochran » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:24 am

ImageImage

Image

Image

Image

Welcome to the Northwestern Pritzker School of Law Class of 2019!

Important dates:
February 15: Deadline for receipt of completed JD application
March 1: Deadline for receipt of FAFSA, the Need Access Application, and the Scholarship and Grant Supplemental applications
March 15: Interviewing period ends
March 31: Diverse Admitted Students Open House
April 1 - 2: Admitted students weekend
August 22 - 28: Orientation
August 29: First day of classes

Useful links:
School Website
Social Media
2015 Entering Class Profile
Tuition Rates and Expenses
Bluhm Legal Clinic
Admitted Students Website
Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions
CAESAR
Sample 1L Schedule
Canvas
Northwestern Law: A to Z
Dean Rodriguez's Pre-Law Student Reading List
Aetna Student Health Services

Previous Polls:
Image
Image
Last edited by Cochran on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:35 am, edited 6 times in total.

mpellenberger

New
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:39 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by mpellenberger » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:09 am

Checking in!

User avatar
urbanist11

Silver
Posts: 1492
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:34 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by urbanist11 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:28 am

Checking in & looking forward to asw

pittsburghpirates

Silver
Posts: 1138
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 11:38 am

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by pittsburghpirates » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:52 am

Checking in!

User avatar
Cochran

Bronze
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:18 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by Cochran » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:08 am

I can't wait for ASW either (or getting to try authentic deep dish pizza)

On that note, peep the poll ladies and gents!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


threatlevelmidnight

Bronze
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:11 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by threatlevelmidnight » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:13 am

Checking in!

pianoman4

New
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:09 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by pianoman4 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:36 am

Checking in!

User avatar
whitleygilbertwayne

New
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:03 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by whitleygilbertwayne » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:48 am

Very excited to be checking in! :)

James.K.Polk

Silver
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:12 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by James.K.Polk » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:50 am

Cochran wrote:I can't wait for ASW either (or getting to try authentic deep dish pizza)

On that note, peep the poll ladies and gents!
Giordano's :lol: :lol: :lol:

Has anyone who was deferred to RD, then accepted received the admissions packet via mail?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


User avatar
GoogleWasMyIdea

Bronze
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:47 pm

.

Post by GoogleWasMyIdea » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:50 am

.
Last edited by GoogleWasMyIdea on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ms57

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:02 am

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by ms57 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:51 am

Checking in!

User avatar
whitleygilbertwayne

New
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:03 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by whitleygilbertwayne » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:52 am

James.K.Polk wrote:
Cochran wrote:I can't wait for ASW either (or getting to try authentic deep dish pizza)

On that note, peep the poll ladies and gents!
Giordano's :lol: :lol: :lol:

Has anyone who was deferred to RD, then accepted received the admissions packet via mail?
Yes, I received mine yesterday!

User avatar
zozo1717

Bronze
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by zozo1717 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:52 am

Checking in! Got my packet yesterday :-D

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!


Alpal29

New
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:47 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by Alpal29 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:03 pm

whitleygilbertwayne wrote:
James.K.Polk wrote:
Cochran wrote:I can't wait for ASW either (or getting to try authentic deep dish pizza)

On that note, peep the poll ladies and gents!
Giordano's :lol: :lol: :lol:

Has anyone who was deferred to RD, then accepted received the admissions packet via mail?
Yes, I received mine yesterday!
Same! Also, checking in!

User avatar
Hippo

New
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:47 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by Hippo » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:22 pm

Checking in - excited to meet you all. April seems so far away!

larsy91

New
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:50 am

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by larsy91 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:17 pm

Does anyone know if there is a stipend for ASW?

User avatar
urbanist11

Silver
Posts: 1492
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:34 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by urbanist11 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:24 pm

larsy91 wrote:Does anyone know if there is a stipend for ASW?
I think it's 200$ or 250$ but you have to be traveling from a certain distance (600+ miles maybe?)

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...


larsy91

New
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:50 am

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by larsy91 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:26 pm

urbanist11 wrote:
larsy91 wrote:Does anyone know if there is a stipend for ASW?
I think it's 200$ or 250$ but you have to be traveling from a certain distance (600+ miles maybe?)

Did you receive information about that in the acceptance letter/package?

User avatar
urbanist11

Silver
Posts: 1492
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:34 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by urbanist11 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:29 pm

larsy91 wrote:
urbanist11 wrote:
larsy91 wrote:Does anyone know if there is a stipend for ASW?
I think it's 200$ or 250$ but you have to be traveling from a certain distance (600+ miles maybe?)

Did you receive information about that in the acceptance letter/package?
No sorry that was from reading last years threads

larsy91

New
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:50 am

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by larsy91 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:32 pm

urbanist11 wrote:
larsy91 wrote:
urbanist11 wrote:
larsy91 wrote:Does anyone know if there is a stipend for ASW?
I think it's 200$ or 250$ but you have to be traveling from a certain distance (600+ miles maybe?)

Did you receive information about that in the acceptance letter/package?
No sorry that was from reading last years threads
Gotcha thanks! Hopefully more information about that coming out soon

James.K.Polk

Silver
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:12 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by James.K.Polk » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:35 pm

larsy91 wrote:Does anyone know if there is a stipend for ASW?
There is - and only for ASW. Not for other visits.

Got the Moleskin - very cool.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!


luckenmeister

New
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:24 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by luckenmeister » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:30 pm

Checking In! And the moleskin is slick, got it yesterday

User avatar
president biden

New
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:33 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by president biden » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:41 pm

Checking in! I was probably attending ASW before I heard about the stipend, so that's nice news.

User avatar
Hippo

New
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:47 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by Hippo » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:26 pm

Too early to change the poll just yet, but out of curiosity: How many years of work experience do you guys have, and what do you do? I'll be coming straight from undergrad, so I'm not going to have as interesting of stories to tell as you all will, I'm sure.

James.K.Polk

Silver
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:12 pm

Re: Northwestern Pritzker Law Class of 2019

Post by James.K.Polk » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:44 pm

Hippo wrote:Too early to change the poll just yet, but out of curiosity: How many years of work experience do you guys have, and what do you do? I'll be coming straight from undergrad, so I'm not going to have as interesting of stories to tell as you all will, I'm sure.
Will be two years; work as chemist for the government.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!


Post Reply

Return to “TLS Class of 2019 Forum”