Introducing the HONDARS112 Velocity discount for TLS Forum

Special forum where professionals are encouraged to help law school applicants, students, and graduates.
Dave Hall

Bronze

Introducing the HONDARS112 Velocity discount for TLS

Post by Dave Hall » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Hey, guys,

Many of you have asked whether Velocity offers a discount to TLSers, and until now, we haven't.

But I found myself inspired by this comment from Cerebro (credit where it's due), and I've created a new discount code for TLS, and named it in honor of the most persistent fan I've ever had, HONDARS112.

So, if you're interested, you can get 10% off of any course we offer by entering discount code: HONDARS112 at checkout.

As always, let me know if I can help you with anything.

Best,

d

chadbrochill

Bronze

Re: Introducing the HONDARS112 Velocity discount for TLS

Post by chadbrochill » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:50 pm

LOL YES!

lsatkid007

Bronze

Post by lsatkid007 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Hahahahaha

That is f***** awesome Dave. I love it.

Maybe now we can get over this Hondars112 bullshit and get back to studying and I am looking forward for the "tip of the day".

desiballa21

Bronze

Post by desiballa21 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:16 pm

LOLLLLLL PERFECT.

boblawlob

Silver

Post by boblawlob » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:50 pm

I'm jealous of hondars now. I wish I had trolled Dave to get such an honor.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

justonemoregame

Silver

Post by justonemoregame » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Cerebro

Bronze

Post by Cerebro » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Awesome.

vanwinkle

Platinum

Post by vanwinkle » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Cerebro wrote:Awesome.

BlaqBella

Silver

Post by BlaqBella » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:44 am

Dave Hall wrote:Hey, guys,

Many of you have asked whether Velocity offers a discount to TLSers, and until now, we haven't.

But I found myself inspired by this comment from Cerebro (credit where it's due), and I've created a new discount code for TLS, and named it in honor of the most persistent fan I've ever had, HONDARS112.

So, if you're interested, you can get 10% off of any course we offer by entering discount code: HONDARS112 at checkout.

As always, let me know if I can help you with anything.

Best,

d
Not cool, dude.

Though Hondars is considered a nuisance on this forum on the basis of the numerous threads created by him/her to express disappointment with your company, it in no way suggests his/her experience is unwarranted. To then make jest of his/her persistence by offering a discount in his/her name is entirely unprofessional on your part.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

BlaqBella

Silver

Post by BlaqBella » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:12 am

Wormfather wrote:Dude is a troll Bella, can you not see that. Odds are that he works for another company, and when I say odds I mean like 99:1.

When was the last time you saw someone so dissapointed in a company that they kept coming back to complain over and over and over? Furthermore, the accusations simply are not true. For one, the videos explain the questions in detail, if you have a question you can email dave or post it in one of the threads and he will either reply back to you with an email or make a new video for you in the QA video he uploads each week.

Hell, i was having problems with games so I sent him an email explaining exactly what was going on and he sent me back a personalized plan.

All this points to Honduras being a complete troll, Dave's actions are not only warranted, its good business sense. What was he supposed to do, sit back and do nothing? Engage in a debate with a lunatic?
This may be the case. I haven't a clue. I wish Dave would have approached it in a more professional manner than creating a discount code in honor of Hondars. They are both going about this entire fiasco unprofessionally, but I understand Dave is a lively/funny instructor who may try and take a potentially libel matter and turn it into a comical moment while saving face.

NoodleyOne

Gold

Post by NoodleyOne » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:20 am

BlaqBella wrote:
Wormfather wrote:Dude is a troll Bella, can you not see that. Odds are that he works for another company, and when I say odds I mean like 99:1.

When was the last time you saw someone so dissapointed in a company that they kept coming back to complain over and over and over? Furthermore, the accusations simply are not true. For one, the videos explain the questions in detail, if you have a question you can email dave or post it in one of the threads and he will either reply back to you with an email or make a new video for you in the QA video he uploads each week.

Hell, i was having problems with games so I sent him an email explaining exactly what was going on and he sent me back a personalized plan.

All this points to Honduras being a complete troll, Dave's actions are not only warranted, its good business sense. What was he supposed to do, sit back and do nothing? Engage in a debate with a lunatic?
This may be the case. I haven't a clue. I wish Dave would have approached it in a more professional manner than creating a discount code in honor of Hondars. They are both going about this entire fiasco unprofessionally, but I understand Dave is a lively/funny instructor who may try and take a potentially libel matter and turn it into a comical moment while saving face.
You are insufferable.

BlaqBella

Silver

Post by BlaqBella » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:24 am

NoodleyOne wrote:
BlaqBella wrote:

You are insufferable.
Awwww, thank you! :mrgreen:

BlaqBella

Silver

Post by BlaqBella » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:25 am

Wormfather wrote:
BlaqBella wrote:

I guess it all depends on how you analyze Hondars. If you see him as an honest complainant then yes this would be the wrong course. If you see him as a troll, then this was pretty much the only recourse open to Dave. And no, I dont see this as a false dilemma, its one or the other.

I've previously explain why I think that the former is the case, so I wont rehash those arguments, rather I will once again state that Velocity was an excellent course, it helped me reach that next level. Aside from that Dave was supremely helpful in the areas where I needed more personalized care.
Cool beans. :wink:

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Deevan

New

Post by Deevan » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:32 pm

:shock: Oh no he didn't.

/slowclap

Deleterious

New

Post by Deleterious » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:36 am

still works FYI