MBE online Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

MBE online

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:31 pm

Q - Does the actual on line MBE allow you to highlight facts, cross out answer choices and flag Q's you want to return to like Adaptibar/UWorld do? Can you use a piece of scratch paper on MBE day? I'm assuming there is a clock on screen for the online exam. I'm trying to simulate actual online exam conditions when practicing. If I don't have these features on exam day, I shouldn't be practicing with them. Thanks.

thriller1122

Bronze

Re: MBE online

Post by thriller1122 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:45 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:31 pm
Q - Does the actual on line MBE allow you to highlight facts, cross out answer choices and flag Q's you want to return to like Adaptibar/UWorld do? Can you use a piece of scratch paper on MBE day? I'm assuming there is a clock on screen for the online exam. I'm trying to simulate actual online exam conditions when practicing. If I don't have these features on exam day, I shouldn't be practicing with them. Thanks.
It depends on your jurisdiction obviously. FWIW, we were allowed to highlight, crossout, etc. But it wasn't super helpful (to me) because of the way the questions are presented on the software. Additionally, we were only allowed to use scratch paper on the MPT. That was a HUGE hit because I (and I would assume a lot of people) like to diagram especially with property issues and civ pro claims.

Anonymous User

Re: MBE online

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:58 pm

thriller1122 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:45 pm
Anonymous User wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:31 pm
It depends on your jurisdiction obviously. FWIW, we were allowed to highlight, crossout, etc. But it wasn't super helpful (to me) because of the way the questions are presented on the software. Additionally, we were only allowed to use scratch paper on the MPT. That was a HUGE hit because I (and I would assume a lot of people) like to diagram especially with property issues and civ pro claims.
Thanks for the response.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”