Texas July Bar Exam 2020 - Private Tutor recommendations

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

Texas July Bar Exam 2020 - Private Tutor recommendations

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:15 pm

Hi! I did not pass the Texas February bar exam (I missed by 30 points), this was my first attempt (I am a foreign attorney - graduated in 2000 - and graduated from my LLM in 2007). I think my outcome was not that bad considering the time I left school, not being a native speaker and that I had to take care of my kids at home while studying. I really need to pass in order to put myself into the job market again, because of that I am considering getting a private tutor (I hated Barbri). Any recommendations? I checked Southwest Bar Review and they seem good but I have not been able to find reviews or comments of their program.

Thanks!

Neve

Bronze

Re: Texas July Bar Exam 2020 - Private Tutor recommendations

Post by Neve » Fri May 15, 2020 11:44 pm

I have not taken Southwest Bar Review, but I have colleagues who have tutored for them and their pass rate is excellent. It’s expensive, but worth it if you’re a repeat test taker.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”