Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.
Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
- Posts: 353781
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 4:09 pm
- Posts: 318
- Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:23 pm
There's also time and proportionality:
- If you got a bunch speeding tickets when you were 16-18, and you haven't had a single ticket since then, you'll be fine.
- If you got the same number of speeding tickets, but they're spread out over time in a consistent and continuous pattern up to the present, you have a problem.
But seriously, don't sweat the small stuff. Just about everyone has one or two speeding tickets. I had roughly one per year, and I was fine.
Clerkship, Spring The candidate will engage in cutting-edge constitutional litigation. Will have the opportun... read more
Clerkship, Fall The candidate will have opportunity to substantively contribute to active litigation, work cl... read more
Summer Internship The intern may be asked to do a variety of things, including day-to-day office work such as... read more