deleted Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
drive

New

deleted

Post by drive » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:06 pm

Thank you for your response.
Last edited by drive on Tue May 09, 2017 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AspiringCALawyer

New

Re: Is this something I need to tell my school? (Moral Character)

Post by AspiringCALawyer » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:54 am

I recall when I signed up for Barbri and BarEssays, the license agreement does not permit sharing and even states that they might report the person to the state bar if they did so. As such, this might be something that needs to be disclosed on the character and fitness application. It would depend on the question. I don't know whether the same might apply to your law school.

When I was in college, I had a dispute with a roommate; however, it did not rise to the level of university discipline. It was mediated by our resident assistant. On one of my character and fitness applications (I think NY) I listed it; however, I don't remember what the exact question was.

In addition, a former co-worker while I was in law school had his admission (PA) delayed due to parking tickets. He deliberately parked in a no parking zone near his law school.

It seems that anything that shows some type of illegal activity (especially if willful) is relevant. Thus, erring on the side of full disclosure is probably prudent. Yet, in your case you may want to consult an attorney who specializes in this area for advice.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”