- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:30 pm
I am 1L
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:01 pm
1. If you want to do criminal work, go with the PD.
2. If you want to do immigration work, go with immigration.
3. If you want to do something else entirely, then consider the practical benefits of each (e.g., what kinds of experiences you would have) and which you’d enjoy more. If you want to go, for example, the firm route, then you really only need some kind of legal experience your 1L summer.
Salary $70,000 - $75,000 a year Job Type Full-time Qualifications Experience: lega... read more
Vanderpool, Frostick & Nishanian, PC, a well-established, award winning, and growing AV-rated firm with sophis... read more
Ashcraft & Gerel is seeking a highly motivated, Virginia licensed attorney with at least 5 to 7 years of exper... read more