Worth it to update my apps?

(Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

Worth it to update my apps?

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:33 pm

Recently got accepted into my school's most prestigious clinic. Is it worth noting that on my resume/cover letter and updating my applications?

ExperssioUnius

New

Re: Worth it to update my apps?

Post by ExperssioUnius » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:06 am

Depends on the school and the clinic. How competitive is the clinic and will it give you an experience and skills that will translate to the clerkships to which you've applied? Is the clinic nationally recognized? If something like Stanford's or UVA's Supreme Court Litigation Clinic, than YES. If it is a business entrepreneurial clinic, while maybe prestigious at your school, I'm not sure I see that translating much to say a COA clerkship. If that doesn't answer your question, give us more info.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”