MPRE Score Verification - Waste of Money? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
TLSCLB

New

MPRE Score Verification - Waste of Money?

Post by TLSCLB » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:29 pm

So I screwed up - did some practice before the MPRE but went in with the confidence that the knowledge from taking PR would take me over the finish line. Got an 84 and the jurisdiction I'll be working in post-grad requires 85.

I'm pretty confident that two weeks with study materials and some practice tests should help me break 100 easily, but before I sign up for the next administration of the test, does anyone have any experience with the MPRE score verification actually improving their score? I only need a single point, which is why I'm tempted, but at the same time it's an entirely scantron test - what could possibly improve my score?

Avian

Bronze

Re: MPRE Score Verification - Waste of Money?

Post by Avian » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:45 pm

It's your money, but seems more likely that you just didn't get enough questions right. Your score is not so crazy out of the realm of possibility that it would tend to indicate that there was an error with the machine grading your exam. Just do all the practice questions and read the Barbri outline and you'll be fine.

TLSCLB

New

Post by TLSCLB » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:40 am

any other thoughts? anyone who maybe has paid for score verification in the past?

brorepresentation1

New

Post by brorepresentation1 » Thu May 05, 2016 9:04 pm

retake. you failed.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”