Ethics MPRE Study Materials Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
evilxs

Bronze

Ethics MPRE Study Materials

Post by evilxs » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:47 am

I have the Kaplan and Barbri practice books. Was wondering if there were any good outlines floating around that anyone has?

dougroberts

Bronze

Re: Ethics MPRE Study Materials

Post by dougroberts » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:01 am

There's no reason you should need more material than the Kaplan and BarBri study guides and their practice questions.

Further, be careful relying on student outlines as each ethics/professional responsibility course is different - for example, we never discussed attorney marketing or judges in my class, but both are subjects tested on the MPRE.

evilxs

Bronze

Post by evilxs » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:21 am

I've already passed the MPRE; scores were released a few weeks ago. I'm just looking for any new reading material. It helps me to read through the rules and outlines and just see things. I have an ethics final for the class, not really worried about it at all, but would like something I haven't already done 4 times to leaf through. I'm very aware of what my professor covered. 3L here, this is not my first rodeo.

I.P. Daly

Silver

Post by I.P. Daly » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:54 am

You can find outlines:

http://www.ilrg.com/students/outlines

and

--LinkRemoved--

evilxs

Bronze

Post by evilxs » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:47 pm

No worries, found a bunch and finally figured out what I was looking for. Sometimes you don't know what you're looking for until you find it. Found a good outline that helped layout good flowcharting for the essay questions. I should have bought a crunch time for the flow charts, but didn't even think of it until too late. My book store is closed and final is Monday first thing in the morning.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”