What the hell is up with American? The schools on this list are the worst of the worst TTTT's and American is right in the middle of them1) California Western School of Law, with average debt of $153,145.
2) Thomas Jefferson School of Law in California, with average debt of $153,006.
3) American University in Washington, D.C., with average debt of $151,318.
4) New York Law School, with average debt of $146,230.
5) Phoenix School of Law, with average debt of $145,357.
(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 325
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:05 pm
http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/ ... ekly_email
- Always Credited
- Posts: 2501
- Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 pm
I'm not seeing the problem here...
- Posts: 430
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:09 am
Just do IBR, bro.