Best Supp for Corporations, Ethics, and Con Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
corporatelaw87

Bronze

Best Supp for Corporations, Ethics, and Con

Post by corporatelaw87 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:26 pm

E&E's for all? Or do you recommend something different.

Anonymous Loser

Silver

Re: Best Supp for Corporations, Ethics, and Con

Post by Anonymous Loser » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:43 pm

C'mon man, seriously? Every possible question that could be raised regarding supplements has already been asked and answered within this forum; these sorts of general queries are unnecessary.

corporatelaw87

Bronze

Post by corporatelaw87 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Fair enough. Can I get by with the 3rd edition of Chemerinsky? The 4th edition just came out in May?

ran12

Silver

Post by ran12 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:36 pm

Dude it's con law. There isn't gonna be much of a difference between the editions.

missinglink

Silver

Post by missinglink » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:53 am

ran12 wrote:Dude it's con law. There isn't gonna be much of a difference between the editions.
Disagree.

Every edition of a new Conlaw casebook usually contains a number of cases that substantially alters case law, or at least provides a new explanation of a concept. Most casebooks come with supplements every year to keep up with new material. Once they've gotten to a point where a new edition is necessary, I'd recommend you buy it.

zeth006

Silver

Post by zeth006 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:25 pm

missinglink wrote:
ran12 wrote:Dude it's con law. There isn't gonna be much of a difference between the editions.
Disagree.

Every edition of a new Conlaw casebook usually contains a number of cases that substantially alters case law, or at least provides a new explanation of a concept. Most casebooks come with supplements every year to keep up with new material. Once they've gotten to a point where a new edition is necessary, I'd recommend you buy it.
True. I'm going to briefly look over the new cases add to the 4th edition, but until the USSC grows a pair and rules on universal healthcare, I'm going to assume it's not one of the seminal cases to worry about with respect to changes since the 3rd edition.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”