0L Disclaimer: Anyone enjoy their summer prep? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
prezidentv8

Gold

Re: 0L Disclaimer: Anyone enjoy their summer prep?

Post by prezidentv8 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:05 pm

UFstudent wrote:
BunkMoreland wrote:
UFstudent wrote:Seems like we need to prep for all the douchebaggery that upperclassmen seem to have.
What books will help with that?

The "Hey I never actually see these guys except on the rare bar review night" book
No, these people are in your class. They fill all open discussions with bitterness. Not like I'm only sunshine and roses but bitterness seems overwhelming on TLS. I thought 98% of people went to law school to change the world ( or at least wrote that on their personal statements). So I wonder if TLS is just filled with members on the extreme and not a true sample of law school students.
MOAR DOLLARS AND PRESTIGE! OHHH IT'S SOOOOO GOOOD

mrgth51453

New

Post by mrgth51453 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:41 pm

Hey Jcougar, if you're going to WUSTL (I think I remember seeing you on that forum), i wouldn't summer prep for civ pro... it's a 2nd semester class. I wouldn't/didn't summer prep at all, but that's a different discussion. Torts, Contracts, Property are the first semester line up.

vlsorbust

New

Post by vlsorbust » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:05 pm

I'm enjoying what little prep I'm able to do with a crazy full-time job and preparing for a big move (Midwest to New England). It's giving me some good ideas of what I'll be up against, as well as some organizational and study tips.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”