TLS Class of 2014

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
Locked
User avatar
YCrevolution

Gold
Posts: 3854
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:25 am

TLS Class of 2014

Post by YCrevolution » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:18 am

..

User avatar
Knock

Platinum
Posts: 5151
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by Knock » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:27 am

Wow, here we go. It's official now :shock:.

Proud to be a member of the TLS Class of 2014 :mrgreen:. Good luck everybody!

User avatar
Emma.

Gold
Posts: 2408
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by Emma. » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:43 am

Whoa, it's that time already huh?

Congrats and good luck, 14ers.

User avatar
maudlinstreet

Bronze
Posts: 360
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by maudlinstreet » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:52 am

Good luck, guys!

Pearalegal

Silver
Posts: 1433
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:50 am

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by Pearalegal » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:12 am

Great, now I feel old.

Good luck everyone!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


User avatar
Hannibal

Gold
Posts: 2211
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by Hannibal » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:39 am

WOO, Roll call!

See you all in the books next year.

User avatar
LLB2JD

Silver
Posts: 660
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by LLB2JD » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:40 am

Oh Boy...

User avatar
Hannibal

Gold
Posts: 2211
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by Hannibal » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:48 am

I would like to go on record to say we're by far the best class in history.

User avatar
Knock

Platinum
Posts: 5151
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by Knock » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:49 am

Hannibal wrote:I would like to go on record to say we're by far the best class in history.
I want to go on record as hoping that last year was the peak of competitiveness for law school applicants :P.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


User avatar
Hannibal

Gold
Posts: 2211
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by Hannibal » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:52 am

Well yes. We will perform well in law school, but everyone has shitty numbers (except those at TLS of course).

User avatar
LLB2JD

Silver
Posts: 660
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by LLB2JD » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:14 am

Knockglock wrote:
Hannibal wrote:I would like to go on record to say we're by far the best class in history.
I want to go on record as hoping that last year was the peak of competitiveness for law school applicants :P.
and that the height of coolness that last year's applicants couldn't reach, we would surpass

Spykuh

Bronze
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by Spykuh » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:28 am

I can't believe it's time! Good luck everybody!

User avatar
kazu

Gold
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by kazu » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:34 am

omg... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Let's do well guys!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!


User avatar
mpasi

Bronze
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:26 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by mpasi » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:09 am

Good luck, everybody!

User avatar
hemm

Bronze
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:56 am

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by hemm » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:19 am

Good luck everyone!

User avatar
DaveBear07

Bronze
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:21 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by DaveBear07 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:44 am

Woo hoo! I've been waiting for this day for a long time! Haha, but seriously.

tommynobody

New
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:13 am

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by tommynobody » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:58 am

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...


User avatar
thecilent

Gold
Posts: 2500
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by thecilent » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:01 am

8)

User avatar
afcanoe

Bronze
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by afcanoe » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:06 am

Yayyyy! I'm so excited.

I'm going to hit up three schools this weekend. I'm taking a whirlwind trip to DC and Philly (all for under $500 for two people).

Itinerary?

-Fly to DC (Baltimore airport = cheap) early Friday morning.
-Visit GULC and George Washington.
-Drink delicious craft beer and stay with a friend.
-Megabus to Philly earrrlllly Saturday morning; visit Penn.
-Megabus back on Sat. night.
-Fly back to the D on Sun. morning.

Anyone else planning visits?

User avatar
Burgstaller04

Silver
Posts: 628
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by Burgstaller04 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:08 am

Here we go '14. Let's do this!

User avatar
vanwinkle

Platinum
Posts: 8953
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by vanwinkle » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:08 am

afcanoe wrote:Yayyyy! I'm so excited.

I'm going to hit up three schools this weekend. I'm taking a whirlwind trip to DC and Philly (all for under $500 for two people).

Itinerary?

-Fly to DC (Baltimore airport = cheap) early Friday morning.
-Visit GULC and George Washington.
-Drink delicious craft beer and stay with a friend.
-Megabus to Philly earrrlllly Saturday morning; visit Penn.
-Megabus back on Sat. night.
-Fly back to the D on Sun. morning.

Anyone else planning visits?
This thread is for people to declare their actual intent to attend a particular law school in the Class of 2014. It's not for this kind of discussion, which can be carried on in the other forums.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!


wolverine2014

Bronze
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by wolverine2014 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:09 am

I'll be at Michigan next year! Super excited!

User avatar
angiej

Silver
Posts: 796
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:25 am

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by angiej » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:12 am

wolverine2014 wrote:I'll be at Michigan next year! Super excited!
Congrats! But how do you know already?

User avatar
chicagolaw2013

Silver
Posts: 584
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by chicagolaw2013 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:14 am

From the oldtimers of the C/O 2013, good luck with your cycles!

User avatar
afcanoe

Bronze
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Re: TLS Class of 2014

Post by afcanoe » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:22 am

vanwinkle wrote:
afcanoe wrote:Yayyyy! I'm so excited.

I'm going to hit up three schools this weekend. I'm taking a whirlwind trip to DC and Philly (all for under $500 for two people).

Itinerary?

-Fly to DC (Baltimore airport = cheap) early Friday morning.
-Visit GULC and George Washington.
-Drink delicious craft beer and stay with a friend.
-Megabus to Philly earrrlllly Saturday morning; visit Penn.
-Megabus back on Sat. night.
-Fly back to the D on Sun. morning.

Anyone else planning visits?
This thread is for people to declare their actual intent to attend a particular law school in the Class of 2014. It's not for this kind of discussion, which can be carried on in the other forums.
Duly noted. I didn't realize there were such stringent requirements for TLS threads. Considering the fact that applications haven't even opened up yet, I didn't think it was a big deal.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!


Locked

Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”