IN AT DUKE!!

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 350573
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

IN AT DUKE!!

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:11 am

I checked my e-mail this morning and there was an e-mail telling me I was admitted! It's been such a long journey and I cried from happiness. To my fellow transfers, have hope!
And before someone asks, my GPA is 3.62 from a T2.

KPUSN07

Bronze
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:37 am

Re: IN AT DUKE!!

Post by KPUSN07 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:29 am

Huge congrats! Did you send your official transcript with both spring/fall grades?

zg43

New
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:39 pm

Re: IN AT DUKE!!

Post by zg43 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:33 am

Amazing, congrats!

Anonymous User
Posts: 350573
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: IN AT DUKE!!

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:34 am

KPUSN07 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:29 am
Huge congrats! Did you send your official transcript with both spring/fall grades?
Yes, I did. My school e-mailed an official copy when grades came out 2 weeks ago.

KPUSN07

Bronze
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:37 am

Re: IN AT DUKE!!

Post by KPUSN07 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:35 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:34 am
KPUSN07 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:29 am
Huge congrats! Did you send your official transcript with both spring/fall grades?
Yes, I did. My school e-mailed an official copy when grades came out 2 weeks ago.
Awesome thanks!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


gomsugo

New
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:07 pm

Re: IN AT DUKE!!

Post by gomsugo » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:54 am

Congratulations, that's fantastic! :D

aquiksilverwish

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:02 pm

Re: IN AT DUKE!!

Post by aquiksilverwish » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:18 pm

Congrats!! I got in last week, let me know if you want to sync up!

KPUSN07

Bronze
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:37 am

Re: IN AT DUKE!!

Post by KPUSN07 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:09 pm

aquiksilverwish wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:18 pm
Congrats!! I got in last week, let me know if you want to sync up!
Hello and congrats! What were your stats?

aquiksilverwish

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:02 pm

Re: IN AT DUKE!!

Post by aquiksilverwish » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:33 pm

KPUSN07 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:09 pm
aquiksilverwish wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:18 pm
Congrats!! I got in last week, let me know if you want to sync up!
Hello and congrats! What were your stats?
Mid 3.6 at T25

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?


KPUSN07

Bronze
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:37 am

Re: IN AT DUKE!!

Post by KPUSN07 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:33 pm

aquiksilverwish wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:33 pm
KPUSN07 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:09 pm
aquiksilverwish wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:18 pm
Congrats!! I got in last week, let me know if you want to sync up!
Hello and congrats! What were your stats?
Mid 3.6 at T25
Congrats!

LawStudentTransfer14

New
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:34 pm

Re: IN AT DUKE!!

Post by LawStudentTransfer14 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:19 pm

Was admitted yesterday via email! T40, 3.7x.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!


Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”