Chicago Application

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
moor0190

New

Chicago Application

Post by moor0190 » Fri May 08, 2020 5:40 pm

So I submitted my application to Chicago to transfer and somehow didn't download the law school admission form. I emailed admissions to get a copy but they said the only way for me to get a copy was through LSAC. But since I submitted my application already, the "forms" tab disappeared. Can someone PLEASE send me a copy of the form. Feel free to PM me. Thank you!!

Return to “Transfers”